Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14-0

equal yardage. Equal plays run. 3 turnovers on Hays. Multiple big penalties.

Comment

Always love when refs fix dlinemans jerseys after they have them damn near ripped off but won’t throw the flag

Comment

Offense is trash.

Comment

This looks very similar to last years team. Not disciplined. Can’t block. Can’t tackle. Team got too big for their britches.

Comment

Game. This offense is atrocious

Comment

And to add some insult, cheap shot on sideline to send out WR to the hospital. Solid.

Comment

Basically the same story for the last few years for the Tigers… offense is trash! It’s just crazy how much things dropped off after Vigil left. I don’t think Brown is really even questioned about his job but he needs to figure something out about the offensive side of the ball.

28-7 Western Final
                Last edited by BartonHornet; 09-23-2023, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BartonHornet View Post
                  Basically the same story for the last few years for the Tigers… offense is trash! It’s just crazy how much things dropped off after Vigil left. I don’t think Brown is really even questioned about his job but he needs to figure something out about the offensive side of the ball.

28-7 Western Final
                  Turnovers lose that game. MW only scored if they had 30 yds or less to drive

Comment

I called the Griffs in the pick ‘em, but I thought this matchup would result in a closer score. The MIAA really is a crazy ride. Northwest squeaks by Southern, who is certainly improved. Bearcats fall by double digits to a very good Hornets squad for the first time in more than two decades. Then the Tigers take them down in Hays, dropping NW out of the top 25 for the first time in what seems like forever. Just when Hays is riding high, the Griffon defense shows up big at Spratt and crushes the Tigers’ offense. Seven, count em’, 7 sacks and a handful of turnovers. Wow. The one thing I wanted that didn’t happen today was the pipe dream that NW would struggle at least somewhat with Stinkin’ Lincoln. Lol. That would have been hilarious.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X