Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD vs RW

Oline coach vs Dline coach…who prevails?

No camo jerseys or red white and blue N paw decals…hmmm
    also almost non existent UCO fans and minuscule NW students
    at least the townies showed up
    UCO stayed in the locker during the National Anthem on Military Appreciation Day…hmm
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-07-2023, 12:46 PM.

Comment

7-7 end 1st. Typical Sturdy play calling

Comment

20-14 NW @ 1/2..NW missed a FG & XP
        SSDD..Sturdy play calling still suspect..Harris had 2 long TD’s and wasn’t even in the game for the last series where they had 1st down in the red zone

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20231002_141127_Facebook.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.4 KB ID:	780877
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

NW getting healthy, too late for a playoff run but this is a team that with Hohensee and now most of your D healthy no one wants to see left on their schedule.

Comment

NW 27-14 end 3rd. Defense looking good as is Harris

Comment

Final 34-20*
                Harris had 274 yds rushing
                * UCO’s 3rd TD came on a short pick 6 off a tipped pass(NW’s only turnover)
                Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-07-2023, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
                  Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20231002_141127_Facebook.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.4 KB ID:	780877
                  Still want Adam....even after his loss?

Comment

UCO is not good but they might be the best in the MIAA at running their mouths. Harris is a bright spot on an average NW football team. I really don't think we've had a RB like him since the XO, LC days.
                    Go Hounds!
                    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                    Cyclone Power
                    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

JH for MIAA OPOW & maybe D2OPOW?? We were saying today that he reminded us of XO & LC
                      Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-07-2023, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I don't think AD is some mastermind. His offenses were always pretty meh to me at peak NW playoff runs. He always had 2-3 NFL practice squad talents on defense getting him the ball right back.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                          I don't think AD is some mastermind. His offenses were always pretty meh to me at peak NW playoff runs. He always had 2-3 NFL practice squad talents on defense getting him the ball right back.
                          Agree. I was looking at UCO stats over the last several years and at best, UCO will always be a 6-5 or 5-6 team. I don't think AD will be any different than the others who passed through UCO. I equate UCO football in the MIAA with Indiana University football in the Big 10. That is, by the 3rd week of the season, fans are looking forward to basketball season. The only difference between winning 6 games in FBS, is you get to go to a worthless Bowl game no one watches in mid-December.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                            What he has always done is allow the defensive side of the ball to use more scholarships than the offensive side - and then manage the offensive side to be good enough with the talent it has.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X