Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivalry Week Trash talk thread

So it's rivalry week. Here's the place to make fun of your rivals. Let us feel that loathing.

As far as the games go, NW at MW is probably the most interesting game this week.

MoSo finally has a coaching staff with some class, so I'm not feeling much hate.

Comment

F*ck the Bods!!!

Comment

MSSU
        Missouri Somehow S#at out a University

Comment

Even if MoWest gets the win as expected they’ll still be 10th St Tech
          Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-09-2023, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Pittsburg is not a state.

You'll probably see a few t-shirts with that saying Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

I don't get that one? Missouri Southern is also not a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I don't get that one? Missouri Southern is also not a state.
                But we do have a state in our name, with Southern as an adjective. If you guys were Pittsburg Kansas State University, we would find something else to poke fun at.

Comment

Pittsburg State as opposed to Kansas State Oklahoma State I guess.
                  Based on the old MIAA nomenclature when I was in school the 5 teams were NW/NE/SW/SE/C…Missouri State Colleges so
                  Pitt would’ve been SEKSC

Comment

This is the best MOSO can come up with, even though it is a normal paradigm for naming colleges. We mustn't expect better from Joplin Juco. They are incapable.

Comment

But we do have a state in our name, with Southern as an adjective. If you guys were Pittsburg Kansas State University, we would find something else to poke fun at.
                      I still don't get it. University is the thing being described in Both Cases.
                      If you break it down the way you are trying to, Pittsburg and state are both descriptors. It's the state university in Pittsburg. Just like MoSo is the State University in Southern Missouri, and not Missouri state university, Southern. (That one's in Springfield and they dropped the directionality, assuming an actual address would work better.)

Come back next week, and I'll teach you basic math, but tell your mom to make sure you wear shoes next time.

Comment

As long as it's not still KSTCP. That's too many letters.

Comment

We don’t do shirts against MOSO, because we don’t give damn. Our rivals are relevant most years. You guys see us as more of a rival than we see you as one.

Comment

I see it as more of a friendly rivalry. MoSo was so quick to step up after the tornado that I kind of stopped hating them. That and Bradley turning it from a reality TV clown show to a respectable team make it tough to hate them.

I still like to give them crap, though.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                              F*ck the Bods!!!
                              Well they are not in the top 25 so you have a chance at winning.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X