Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To summarize the 3rd quarter. Hays (into the wind): 1 turnover, 2 touchdowns. UNK (with the wind): 2 three and outs, 1 turnover

Comment

Davis has now thrown 10 interceptions this season. The Northeastern State game is the only one where he hasn't thrown one.

Comment

UNK winning the turnover battle 3-1. If only the offense could give the defense any kind of help. Story of the season.

Comment

Davis 12 yard TD pass to Torres. 31-17 Hays with 7:37 remaining.

Comment

Offensively we’ve looked god ****ing awful. Despite dominating them physically.

jack dawson with 2 terrible INTs. Couple of overthrown balls instead of taking easy first down.

2 dumb fumbles.

We’re snapping the ball with 30s on the play clock when up 14.

We should be absolutely dominating this game and instead we’re showing that we don’t actually want to perform.

Comment

UNK waving the white flag, punting from deep in their own territory with no timeouts and less than 3 minutes remaining... not that it would have mattered much anyway. A comeback would have been a long shot, especially with this offense.

Comment

Hays wins 31-17, but it wasn't that close. They outgained the Lopers 412-165 (with a 235-74 rushing edge). UNK did win the turnover battle 4-1 which helped keep the score closer.

On the bright side, UNK volleyball won today to improve to 19-1 (9-1).

Comment

We freaking suck.

Comment

What is bad is that each game they look worse and worse. Especially on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Man View Post
                      What is bad is that each game they look worse and worse. Especially on offense.
                      Team starting to give up?

TJ doesn't deserve this, but I've wondered if giving Johnson a shot at QB, even a few series here and there, might spark something. If the coaches continue to set Davis up to fail then maybe it's worth seeing if someone else could run the offense better.

​​​​​​​I will emphasize that I'm not putting the blame on TJ. He's been put in a horrible situation.

Comment

I don't blame TJ either. Trying to make him a pocket passer has not worked. Now he thinks too much and doesn't run like he used to. Very few roll outs and very little if any RPO's this season. I also agree on Johnson. Anytime that kid has been given a chance to play he has performed well.

Comment

Hays has found a running game the last couple of weeks. They're starting to look pretty dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            Hays has found a running game the last couple of weeks. They're starting to look pretty dangerous.
                            If we would come out and execute and not turn the ball over we might be dangerous. Got 4 games left. Would be nice to see them play a full mistake free football game now

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X