Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kearney America

We are through 8 games under the new staff at UNK. Looking for everyone’s thoughts on what you are seeing.

I need someone to help me get through the excuses that I hear from RH each week in post game and weekly talk shows.

Comment

I actually thought today was the best they have played. They got screwed on the call that was reversed. Kicking game still sucks. Playing Davis and Johnson at same time is something they should have been doing more of. They needed that one.

Comment

There is only one town in NE with the America on it's WaterTower, That's Wayne America!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Man View Post
          I actually thought today was the best they have played. They got screwed on the call that was reversed. Kicking game still sucks. Playing Davis and Johnson at same time is something they should have been doing more of. They needed that one.
          They definitely got creative on O and the D played well.

I like the idea of the 2 qb sets, but having Davis just stand there instead of running a route was kind of a goofy way to use him. I don't really understand what purpose that was supposed to serve?

Comment

Originally posted by Loper5 View Post
            I need someone to help me get through the excuses that I hear from RH each week in post game and weekly talk shows.
            He's definitely come across as a rah-rah, coaching cliche, used car salesman at times. I'm not a fan of that in most circumstances, but especially when the team isn't playing well at least in part due to coaching decisions.

I'm glad we're starting to see some flexibility with them and seeing them try new things. It's just a shame it took until the season was lost.

Comment

Things aren't looking good, but honestly, our performance last week gave me a shred of hope. The defense keeps on giving the offense opportunities and they just don't seem to be able to capitalize off of them. We have three games left and two of those matchups aren't looking the most favorable. If we can come out of this stretch with two wins I'd be ecstatic.

Side note: I was really impressed with the way #11 on Missouri Western ran the ball on us. That dude is a dawg.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X