Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Northeastern State

If you can’t figure out how to stream your games, please do us all a favor and go to the whatever conference they’re calling the LSC these days!!!

NE State = Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
      NE State = Lincoln
      Southwest Lincoln State University

Comment

We went to the Mules game in Tahlequah this season. It's easy to say, but they need to put a lot of money into that stadium. I visited the guys in the Mules radio booth and the windows were so dirty, I have no idea how they were able to call the game. That's just one thing on the list they have to correct. Loved the town and the museum we visited.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
          We went to the Mules game in Tahlequah this season. It's easy to say, but they need to put a lot of money into that stadium. I visited the guys in the Mules radio booth and the windows were so dirty, I have no idea how they were able to call the game. That's just one thing on the list they have to correct. Loved the town and the museum we visited.
          Best thing to come from NE. STATE Carrie Underwood

Comment

Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
            The town is really cool. I also like how steep the bleachers are. It gives a great view of the game.

My one trip down there was either the year before they joined the miaa or the year of. The team and school still had some hope back then because they hadn't seen what the conf. Was like, and they had decent fan support.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The town is really cool. I also like how steep the bleachers are. It gives a great view of the game.

My one trip down there was either the year before they joined the miaa or the year of. The team and school still had some hope back then because they hadn't seen what the conf. Was like, and they had decent fan support.
              NSU had a pretty good home crowd for the Mules game and seemed quite loud when the 'hawks did do something positive.

Comment

Only school where you visit and can't use your debit card to pay for your tickets. It's a small complaint but I had to leave and find an ATM machine. The campus and town are beautiful and a lot of fun.

Comment

it’s a quaint place i like going there.
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X