Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSU at UCM

Let the playoffs begin!

Iā€™m interested in seeing the Henderson pass rush against the Mules. Fireworks are expected in this one from both sides of the ball.

Comment

Mules are a tough out. That O is a hand full.

Comment

Sat. in Jeff. City, the Mules put probably their fastest receiver in the backfield a few times. I THINK this was the first time. Added even more to their offense.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
          Sat. in Jeff. City, the Mules put probably their fastest receiver in the backfield a few times. I THINK this was the first time. Added even more to their offense.
          I would definitely guess Lambo hasn't shown everything yet.

Comment

Haden Hawk - Former UCM quarterback and current Assistant HC / QB coach for the Mules, was the OC at Henderson State 2018 - 2022.

Comment

Good luck to Lambo-I hope he gets the title he nearly won as QB at NW.
              I still recall him turning and saluting the NW crowd after the heartbreaking loss to GVSU.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                Good luck to Lambo-I hope he gets the title he nearly won as QB at NW.
                I still recall him turning and saluting the NW crowd after the heartbreaking loss to GVSU.
                What year was that?

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Undefeated NW was in a roll in ā€˜04 til Josh broke his hip vs MoWest. At the time it looked like his playing days were done.
                    NW snuck into the playoffs at 7-3 in ā€˜05 and won 4 PO road games(inc PSU, WU & UNA) and nearly knocked off #1 GVSU.

Comment

Another interesting connection between these two schools is Hendersons Athletic Director, Shawn Jones, who worked under Jerry for 13 years before earning the Henderson job. Was also a finalist to replace Jerry before Matt was hired.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleReb View Post
                        Another interesting connection between these two schools is Hendersons Athletic Director, Shawn Jones, who worked under Jerry for 13 years before earning the Henderson job. Was also a finalist to replace Jerry before Matt was hired.
                        Shawn seems to be doing a great job at HSU. I hope, however, his team comes up on the short end this Sat. šŸ˜‰

Comment

Originally posted by MuleReb View Post
                          Welcome to the board, MuleReb.

Shawn Jones was also a great play-by-play guy on the mules radio broadcasts.

Comment

welcome mr.
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                              Oh, so you mean, you hope he gets the NC that Race deserved in 05? Tee hee hee

:)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X