Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    What is the long range plan for NSU after the two years as an independent? Drop football but stay in the MIAA for the other sports? Join the GAC? Go NAIA?

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

With 10 teams, I wish the 2024 schedule could be torn up and the conference season began in week three like reasonable adults.
    It appears to be just like the LU deal was this year.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jim
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

With 10 teams, I wish the 2024 schedule could be torn up and the conference season began in week three like reasonable adults.
    This makes too much sense to ever happen.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    I wonder what their schedule will look like. Only one MIAA team dropped Lincoln from their schedule this year - I won’t be surprised if the same is true of NSU in ‘24. Tough for athletic departments to drop an already scheduled game, especially one that’s a likely win.
    This short of notice, it may be pretty hard. Then again. Pitt hasn't posted their originally scheduled off week for next year on D2. We likely caught lightning in the bottle this year. But i look forward to ADs actually having to put some effort into scheduling and finding opponents. The GLIAC is wide open and waiting and many are trying to fill a full schedule...

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    I wonder what their schedule will look like. Only one MIAA team dropped Lincoln from their schedule this year - I won’t be surprised if the same is true of NSU in ‘24. Tough for athletic departments to drop an already scheduled game, especially one that’s a likely win.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OldBison
    replied
    Been waiting on this. Now if we can get some of the Oklahoma state universities to do the same, the GAC can get on OC scheduling to strengthen our conference.

Leave a comment:

• SEC_OF_D2
    replied
    That’s a smart move by them. They have no chance to compete in football and likely won’t ever if they stay in. It doesn’t solve any of the actual problems if they ever want to get back in the league, but at least gives them a shot to build their team. It’s tough to keep kids around when they’re getting their teeth kicked in every week.

Leave a comment:

• Magic Man
    started a topic Northeastern Out Of League For Football

Northeastern Out Of League For Football

https://ruralradio.com/krvn/news/mia...otball-lineup/

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X