Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GNAC Week 10 Game Thread

Originally posted by tsull View Post
    Complete lie. I said the losing streak was tough and you got your millennial feelings hurt. You came on here ripping every team and even hoping WOU would cut football. I pumped up the SFU hire, their CFL guys, etc. You're making up ****.
    You have questioned their commitment for years and have bashed the program more than anyone on this board. Your narrow-minded focus is only on the football program rather than the athletic department as a whole.

Yes, I questioned Western Oregon commitment too football. Western Oregon has been stuck in mediocrity with ZERO playoff appearances. Azusa Pacific, Central Washington and Humboldt State have all made playoff appearances. My opinion and my opinion only. Was, I wouldn't be surprised if the next program to drop football would be Western Oregon. Again this is my opinion. Simon Fraser is committed to the football program and making it a successful program.

Sorry your Butthurt over my comments and opinions. Now I'm going to call you out again. Have I attacked any other programs on this board? Speak up now, and have your Spartacus moment. Humboldt State Azusa Pacific, Central Washington have I attacked your programs?

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Yeah, we need some piss and vinegar. And some SFU fans.
      I wish the Tavettes would come back

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
        I wish the Tavettes would come back
        My luck JB will get the gig too replace The Voice of the Cougs Bob Robertson!!!!!!!! But, JB I'm good with you becoming The Voice of CWU Football my second fav team.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
          My luck JB will get the gig too replace The Voice of the Cougs Bob Robertson!!!!!!!! But, JB I'm good with you becoming The Voice of CWU Football my second fav team.
          He's really not the voice of the Cougs anymore and seems more there just for tradition and a sometimes for analysis. He really doesn't sound like he could do it full time anymore, but he's likely the second most famous Cougar announcer behind Keith Jackson and I have lots of memories of listening to him calling "Bledsoe Back to Pass".

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
            He's really not the voice of the Cougs anymore and seems more there just for tradition and a sometimes for analysis. He really doesn't sound like he could do it full time anymore, but he's likely the second most famous Cougar announcer behind Keith Jackson and I have lots of memories of listening to him calling "Bledsoe Back to Pass".
            Snow Bowl!!! Fyi.... Bob is a fossil he's no spring chicken, but I still love that he's around the program. It probably kept him living this long being in the booth and part of the University.

Comment

Snow Bowl!!! Fyi.... Bob is a fossil he's no spring chicken, but I still love that he's around the program. It probably kept him living this long being in the booth and part of the University.
              So do I. Jason Gesser is better on the radio than I thought he'd be.

Comment

I remember when he was the Sports Director for KSTW. His sign off was classic!

Comment

Jason Gesser is not going to be doing anything for WSU.

Comment

He's had a tough year. He resigned from the University because a gal accused him of sexual misconduct during a fundraiser event. You may not know this but Jason was in the running for the opening for head coach at CWU.

Comment

He's had a tough year. He resigned from the University because a gal accused him of sexual misconduct during a fundraiser event. You may not know this but Jason was in the running for the opening for head coach at CWU.
                      Wow. He did a great job at Idaho in tough circumstances.

Comment

That is interesting, I haven't really listened to their radio this year as they've been on TV too much or the same time as CWU. I do remember him last year and was pleasantly surprised by his radio skills.

Comment

That is interesting, I haven't really listened to their radio this year as they've been on TV too much or the same time as CWU. I do remember him last year and was pleasantly surprised by his radio skills.
                          Jason did a great job with insight on the game. Just too bad he made a mistake and pulled a Trump.

Comment

Jason did a great job with insight on the game. Just too bad he made a mistake and pulled a Trump.
                            Or a Zeke! I'm surprised he didn't get more for that in Dallas.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X