Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-5-18 Regional Ranking

http://www.d2football.com/regionalrankings/13/

CWU should not have cancelled the Javelina game.

Besides Tav and RC owe me a beer each or a shot of whiskey in a fresh glass barkeep.

Re: 11-5-18 Regional Ranking

WTAMU loss is definitely looming large for the Cats. Another OOC in region win would have been a big help.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Besides Tav and RC owe me a beer each or a shot of whiskey in a fresh glass barkeep.
      Marker's Mark chillin on cubes Sir!!! Hey, I said back in August it was a mistake. You always schedule 11 D2 games and if you need a money shot game. it's a plus 1 season with 12 games, it makes for along season. Don't worry the check is in the mail too the NCAA CWU will be sitting at #7 next Sunday. :wink:
      Last edited by the tav; 11-05-2018, 04:27 PM. Reason: NCAA wiretap my phone lines and has a drone flying above my fallout shelter

Comment

Or both!

Yep, we play TAMUK and it isn't a question that we would be in.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
          Marker's Mark chillin on cubes Sir!!! Hey, I said back in August it was a mistake. You always schedule 11 D2 games and if you need a money shot game. it's a plus 1 season with 12 games, it makes for along season. Don't worry the check is in the mail too the NCAA CWU will be sitting at #7 next Sunday. :wink:
          I too believe they will be sitting at #7. NCAA Committee is hoping they get bailed out with some losses this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
            I too believe they will be sitting at #7. NCAA Committee is hoping they get bailed out with some losses this weekend.
            If not Tavettes will be flying to Kingsville. Making a Costco run for a case of the 2 liter Mark's Mark. Some .223 rounds and hunting JackAhLoops and Feral Hogs with the King Hog himself HOGSVRR.

Comment

Not out of the question that Angelo beats Commerce either and it's an easy decision, depends which Angelo team shows up of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                Not out of the question that Angelo beats Commerce either and it's an easy decision, depends which Angelo team shows up of course.
                In 2014, Ft Lewis beat CSUP. Was that "out of the question"?

Comment

Or both!

Yep, we play TAMUK and it isn't a question that we would be in.
                  Hells bells, I would have bought the whiskey!

There will be future games with the GNAC; it will be announced soon enough. But enough with the freaking cancelling of games six weeks before the season starts! It used to be that a man's handshake was his bond, now we got contracts with "exit clauses", written in tiny letters.

Comment

There will be future games with the GNAC; it will be announced soon enough. But enough with the freaking cancelling of games six weeks before the season starts! It used to be that a man's handshake was his bond, now we got contracts with "exit clauses", written in tiny letters.
                    Well I know when CWU heads to K ville, I will be on the plane.

Comment

In 2014, Ft Lewis beat CSUP. Was that "out of the question"?
                      No, not at all, especially with the Pack offense having struggled weeks prior. I simply think Angelo over Commerce is the most likely upset to happen if one does happen.

Comment

It was Bush League for the CWU athletic director to bailout of that game. Sounds like you would like for me to drop off a flaming bag of Poop on his front porch? All you have to do is ask.

Comment

It was Bush League for the CWU athletic director do bailout of that game. Sounds like you would like for me to drop off a flaming bag of Poop on his front porch? All you have to do is ask.
                          I do not like our AD, and haven't since he started.

Comment

If not Tavettes will be flying to Kingsville. Making a Costco run for a case of the 2 liter Mark's Mark. Some .223 rounds and hunting JackAhLoops and Feral Hogs with the King Hog himself HOGSVRR.
                            I no longer drink, but I've heard that in house Kirkland brand whiskeys at Costco are a pretty terrific deal. As I enjoy both your and HOGSVVR's contributions to the board, please save the whiskey drinking until after the firearms are put away.

Comment

I do not like our AD, and haven't since he started.
                              HaHaHaHa..... No..... I'm not a fan of his. First off I love our rugby program amazing teams that kick ass. But CWU had highly competitive swimming teams and wrestling program that got the axe. Washington State has some of the best high school wrestlers in the USA. But ZERO 4 year Colleges that have Men's and Women's programs. CWU had better attendance for wrestling then women's basketball and volleyball and men's baseball. Why not bring back wrestling for Men and Women over adding Rugby?

Next don't get me started on the firing of Greg Sparling and how that was handled. You fire Greg Sparling for what? He had a winning program. Yet the CWU baseball team has been a joke since parachute pants were popular. And the coach is untouchable.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X