• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite time of the year Beau Baldwin rumors... And Fabrications

And the rumors are already flying.

Re: My favorite time of the year Beau Baldwin rumors... And Fabrications

Originally posted by the tav View Post
    Colorado maybe? I know they fired Mike MacIntyre today.

Comment

Dish!

I know there are those that poo poo Beau, but he has an eye for getting talent before it becomes talent. And then he develops it.

The job he is doing at Cal is similar to when WSU built their "Palouse Posse" defense, and the OC was making sure they didn't lose the game on that side. If he stays at Cal, their O will be stellar to go along with that. They know what is going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
        Dish!

I know there are those that poo poo Beau, but he has an eye for getting talent before it becomes talent. And then he develops it.

The job he is doing at Cal is similar to when WSU built their "Palouse Posse" defense, and the OC was making sure they didn't lose the game on that side. If he stays at Cal, their O will be stellar to go along with that. They know what is going on there.
        There's only one poster that has the Beau Poo Poo Blues. The Golden Bears had zero talent on offense when he got there. Next season should be a different story on that side of the ball. With his first recruiting class going into their second year.

Found myself wondering last night at Martin Stadium if #11 on the WSU Cougars will become a Wildcat? He's been impressive during the Thursday Night Football scrimmages running the scout team. Family used to live in the valley and still have family ties in the area. :fingers-crossed:
        Last edited by the tav; 11-18-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

His Peter Principle resides in FCS. His QB mismanagement this year thankfully gave WSU a victory. Get outside your CWU bubble and you'll find he's not super popular right now.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
            His Peter Principle resides in FCS. His QB mismanagement this year thankfully gave WSU a victory. Get outside your CWU bubble and you'll find he's not super popular right now.
            His offense worked in beating the Fuskies, but didn't put up many points. I decided to look through their scores and though they beast USC last night, the most they've managed is 24 points in a loss to Oregon at home.

His changing QB's mid drive was very, very confusing as it basically said if it was a passing or throwing play.

Comment

Someday that dark cloud over your head will go away. And the sun will come out and shine on that bald head of yours. You always keep me entertained with your unbiased opinions and fabrications. :smile-big:

Comment

Someday that dark cloud over your head will go away. And the sun will come out and shine on that bald head of yours. You always keep me entertained with your unbiased opinions and fabrications. :smile-big:
                Get off my lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                  His offense worked in beating the Fuskies, but didn't put up many points. I decided to look through their scores and though they beast USC last night, the most they've managed is 24 points in a loss to Oregon at home.

His changing QB's mid drive was very, very confusing as it basically said if it was a passing or throwing play.
                  Petersen's decision to pull Browning and put in the backup is what beat UW. The Cal offense only scored 6 points.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                    Petersen's decision to pull Browning and put in the backup is what beat UW. The Cal offense only scored 6 points.
                    Their defense sure is legit though. I wonder though if Balwdwin is doing the recruiting of offense or the head coach, as I think Baldwin had better talent at EWU with people like Kupp.

Comment

As a Cougar fan, very glad Beau put in McElwain late in the game as he threw the pick which lost Cal the game. Thank you, Beau!

Comment

As a Cougar fan, very glad Beau put in McElwain late in the game as he threw the pick which lost Cal the game. Thank you, Beau!
                        Oh my God!!!! This must be some type of record. This could be his shortest post ever? Usually his boring long-winded posts I have my Glock out ready to shoot myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Highway Grill View Post
                          Oh my God!!!! This must be some type of record. This could be his shortest post ever? Usually his boring long-winded posts I have my Glock out ready to shoot myself.
                          I'm surprised a Canadian knows what a Glock is, let alone owns one...

Comment

Originally posted by Highway Grill View Post
                            I hope you're a good shot.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X