Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sfu football 2019 schedule

Things really are moving a lot more quickly up on the mountain at SFU as first the confirmation of the Stadium and now they actually have their 2019 schedule out!!
    https://athletics.sfu.ca/schedule.aspx?path=football

Re: Sfu football 2019 schedule

Need to fill in those two open weeks. Probably a common problem for all the GNAC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Need to fill in those two open weeks. Probably a common problem for all the GNAC teams.
      Those I bet are LSC games, as only Angelo State from the LSC is on the schedule. It is so sad looking at that and not seeing HSU on it.

Comment

Portland State? Yikes. But respect to Coach Ford for not going soft!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          FWIW, Azusa Pacific released their schedule and, as of right now, has three open dates:

https://athletics.apu.edu/schedule.aspx?schedule=254

I don't think there needs to be a lot of panic, since it's January and I don't think teams really start pushing their schedules until after spring ball. Still lots of time to fill those dates (at least in theory).

It looks as though LSC teams will end up with at least two GNAC opponents, if West Texas' schedule is any indication (Azusa and CWU both travelling to WTAMU). I don't know if that will be all teams or not, so take that for what it's worth.
          Last edited by ctrabs74; 01-15-2019, 02:16 AM.
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

The Clan has also added an old foe, Dixie State on October 12th in St. George, Utah.
            GO CLAN!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X