Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Culture of Fear" at WWU

Not surprising that a school that does not have a real Business Ethics program as a part of their "degree".

I was once threatened with termination for an internal audit report that documented fraud in the organization. It is not a fun thing to go through as you balance your own well being against the ethics of the situation. But to have ti happen at an institution of higher learning is even a bit more daunting to me.

Fake courses, fake credits, financial fraud ... sounds like par for the course for that university. Not long ago their admissions director was letting in her relatives and giving them special scholarships.

Yet they always act like they're more moral and special than the rest of us. I would have no problem if the GNAC decided to dump them someday.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
      Fake courses, fake credits, financial fraud ... sounds like par for the course for that university. Not long ago their admissions director was letting in her relatives and giving them special scholarships.

Yet they always act like they're more moral and special than the rest of us. I would have no problem if the GNAC decided to dump them someday.
      Was Lori Loughlin involved in this too?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Not surprising that a school that does not have a real Business Ethics program as a part of their "degree".

I was once threatened with termination for an internal audit report that documented fraud in the organization. It is not a fun thing to go through as you balance your own well being against the ethics of the situation. But to have ti happen at an institution of higher learning is even a bit more daunting to me.
        Even their mascot looks like a deviant.

Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X