• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writeup for the CWU game tonight:

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...5d00243cf.html

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

Almost forgot 2 Thursday games tonight. Wonder why D2 would play on Thursday, there's no TV involved is there? Nevertheless, glad to kick off.
      Labor Day weekend is my guess. NFL starts next Thursday too. Strange to me that they added an extra week between pre-season and regular season with removing a pre-season game and added another game at the end of the year. Just that extra week of rest before the season I'd think would be a good enough reason.

Comment

Well... I finally got my internet working and turned on the game to find CWU up 14-0. Now they just scored again and it's 21-0. Guess that's going pretty well.

Comment

WOU is down 14-3 in the third.

Comment

For having a supposedly good run defense, they sure are giving up some yards. But Lemming can throw. CWU is up 28-14.

Comment

35-17 CWU at the half. The refs took away a juggling interception from a CWU lineman. Shame.

35-3 Mines over WOU at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                For having a supposedly good run defense, they sure are giving up some yards. But Lemming can throw. CWU is up 28-14.
                I was hoping to find a place to listen to it. Unfortunately it appears KXLE no longer is able to stream online and I don't want to drive into radio range. Keep the updates coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I was hoping to find a place to listen to it. Unfortunately it appears KXLE no longer is able to stream online and I don't want to drive into radio range. Keep the updates coming!
                  They haven't streamed on KXLE in years. It went to 88.1 the Burg. But they don't have it either, so no radio this year?

42-17 CWU

Comment

Wow, CWU made a 43 yard FG. Shocking!

45-17

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Good, must have figured out some way then. I'm still on the fence about going up there in a couple weeks.
                      Y'all got to come up!! Hell you will finally be able have a real seat for your Butt!! Come on up just to see the Stadium....FINALLY!!!!!

GO CLA...... OR WHATEVER THEY WILL BE CALLED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SINGLE MALT View Post

Y'all got to come up!! Hell you will finally be able have a real seat for your Butt!! Come on up just to see the Stadium....FINALLY!!!!!

GO CLA...... OR WHATEVER THEY WILL BE CALLED!!!
                        Are they going to allow a crowd, even?

Comment

Wow rough opener for Western Oregon, I'll give them a little bit of a free pass since you haven't played in over a year. Not going to win any games rushing for -15 yards.

Comment

CWU player hurt pretty bad. They're bringing in a stretcher. Don't know who it is.

Comment

Maxwell Naur is the one down. Being taken off on a backboard. Wasn't moving for a while, but ENM guys said they saw movement.

Comment

51-24 CWU. They gave up a 96 yard TD pass, but then came right back and scored.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X