replied
    24-21 WT at the end of the third.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CWU Wildcat Nation
    replied
    YHR didnt put much effort into that one. Daily Record did better: https://www.dailyrecordnews.com/spor...7954e11f2.html

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...bf47ef5a0.html

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    They're not good, but they're fun.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    I wish the CWU game was earlier. It conflicts with the M's game which has huge importance.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    I wish the CWU game was earlier. It conflicts with the M's game which has huge importance.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by 98wolf View Post
    Good question, I'll check on it. The schedule I have shows the 9th kicking off at 1305, and the game on the 23rd in Ellensburg kicking off at 1800.
    My mistake. I was looking at the CWU game. Guess I don't have as much time to make the game as I thought I did.

Leave a comment:

• 98wolf
    replied
    Good question, I'll check on it. The schedule I have shows the 9th kicking off at 1305, and the game on the 23rd in Ellensburg kicking off at 1800.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

There is that....

I am planning to be there on the 9th for the CWU game as well. I would like to be optimistic, so here goes...WOU"s defense keeps them in it for two, maybe 3 quarters. The lack of consistency on offense is to much and CWU has a big 4th quarter.
    Since when did WOU start doing night games? I was very surprised to see the game is at 6pm.

Leave a comment:

• 98wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Think of the SFU fans...

I'm going down to Monmouth next week. I expect it will be a defensive battle.
    There is that....

I am planning to be there on the 9th for the CWU game as well. I would like to be optimistic, so here goes...WOU"s defense keeps them in it for two, maybe 3 quarters. The lack of consistency on offense is to much and CWU has a big 4th quarter.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Been away from the board for awhile. Work and my daughter's barrel races take a lot of time. Anyway, I would love to see CWU take it to Midwestern. I also hope WOU can keep it respectable against West Texas. If it's tough being a CWU, it's very hard being a WOU fan :)
    Think of the SFU fans...

I'm going down to Monmouth next week. I expect it will be a defensive battle.

Leave a comment:

• 98wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Nice write up Craig. Very glad you are on the case and have the GNAC squads.

Playoffs for GNAC teams have been tough to get admission. In 2010, CWU had three losses; one to eventual DII champ UMD, one to eventual FCS champ EWU (one in which CWU was driving for the game winning TD with under two minutes to play) and a hard fought loss to a very good Humboldt State (25-24). Not even a sniff for the playoffs at #8 in the region (Six teams qualified in that year). Heck, in 2008, CWU's only loss was on a last second FG at Montana, which went on to the FCS championship game. CWU's reward? A trip to Canyon to take on WTAMU.

I get it, the GNAC is not a real league. My biggest hope is that we take to Midwestern and raise some eyebrows. Even a sub par effort on offense last week and CWU beats Angelo.

It is tough being a CWU fan.
    Been away from the board for awhile. Work and my daughter's barrel races take a lot of time. Anyway, I would love to see CWU take it to Midwestern. I also hope WOU can keep it respectable against West Texas. If it's tough being a CWU, it's very hard being a WOU fan :)

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    GNAC Players of the Week:

Offense - Omari Land, WOU
    Defense - Donte Hamilton, CWU
    Special Teams - Marquis Sampson, WOU

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X