• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUPops
    replied
    Re: Lone Star Conference Media Day 2018

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
    The T-Wolves will struggle to win any games this year. Totally afraid to play the defending NCs in late September. Afraid. Very afraid. TWF too ...
    *YAWN*

Leave a comment:

• Lobo
    replied

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    In all fairness to TWF, I believe there is more to it than that. It's not about CSUPs fall from football's elite.

The T-Wolves will struggle to win any games this year. Totally afraid to play the defending NCs in late September. Afraid. Very afraid. TWF too ...

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    No sir! It stemmed from you saying you are no longer a fan. While you may have argued about how good TAMUC defense is or is not became irrelevant when you stated you are NOT a fan.

I grew up near TAMUC and followed them for years. So, yes I am fan whether they go 10-0 or 0-10. I also suffer miserably with Tech,
    In all fairness to TWF, I believe there is more to it than that. It's not about CSUPs fall from football's elite.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Quack, Quack, Quack
    Hahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Originally posted by Thunderwolves Fan View Post
    Guess we better shut the message board down the day after the national championship and start it back up the day the season starts.
    Then where in the h3ll do we discuss softball, basketball, and TAMUK track???

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Moving on from being a fan doesn't mean I forget several years of watching them, some great memories and people certainly included in that. By the way, this all stemmed from a simple comment that Commerce simply didn't have the best defense last year (which one of the avid Commerce fans agreed with), good stuff. :bulgy-eyes:

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

You are a riot. You remind me of someone whose wife/girlfriend has left them and all you do is talk about them. But, you are SO over them! Keep up the apathy.......NOT. Hahahahaha
    Moving on from being a fan doesn't mean I forget several years of watching them, some great memories and people certainly included in that. By the way, this all stemmed from a simple comment that Commerce simply didn't have the best defense last year (which one of the avid Commerce fans agreed with), good stuff. :bulgy-eyes:
    Last edited by Turbonium; 08-21-2018, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Watching D2 games has nothing to do with not being a fan of CSUP. Plenty of teams I have watched in the past that I'll continue to watch when I have a free bit of time. Not that hard to comprehend.
    You are a riot. You remind me of someone whose wife/girlfriend has left them and all you do is talk about them. But, you are SO over them! Keep up the apathy.......NOT. Hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• We-Are-Lions
    replied

How did I defend anything? By stating they beat Midwestern with a terrible offense? Or that their offense has been terrible since 2014?

Quack, Quack, Quack

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

Does anyone really care about what happend 4 or 5 years ago? Nah.

H3ll, no one really cares what happened last season....(except the fans of the team that won the NC I suppose).

In sports, when a game is over....it's OVER. NEXT! When a season is over....its OVER. NEXT!
    Guess we better shut the message board down the day after the national championship and start it back up the day the season starts.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

But you continue to act like a diehard fan by defending everything CSUP on the LSC board. But then end each post by saying you are not a fan.

So what are you saying? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be an ostrich?? LOL.
    How did I defend anything? By stating they beat Midwestern with a terrible offense? Or that their offense has been terrible since 2014?

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

You are easily confused, I understand.

Facts are facts, their offense has been awful since 2014. It was not as awful as Midwestern's in 2015. Do I care what they do in 2018? Nah.
    Does anyone really care about what happend 4 or 5 years ago? Nah.

H3ll, no one really cares what happened last season....(except the fans of the team that won the NC I suppose).

In sports, when a game is over....it's OVER. NEXT! When a season is over....its OVER. NEXT!

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Watching D2 games has nothing to do with not being a fan of CSUP. Plenty of teams I have watched in the past that I'll continue to watch when I have a free bit of time. Not that hard to comprehend.
    But you continue to act like a diehard fan by defending everything CSUP on the LSC board. But then end each post by saying you are not a fan.

So what are you saying? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be an ostrich?? LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

You are easily confused, I understand.

Facts are facts, their offense has been awful since 2014. It was not as awful as Midwestern's in 2015. Do I care what they do in 2018? Nah.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

So, it is only lip service and you still are a fan even if you say otherwise. Actions speak louder than words. It's ok I get it. I do turn off games when I have had my fill rather than be tormented any longer.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X