Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarleton at Angelo

It seems that no matter the win/loss record of each team, this game always turns in to a classic LSC battle.

Re: Tarleton at Angelo

Which always makes for a good rivalry. Angelo State and Midwestern are my two most looked forward two games every year.

Comment

As of right now, Mrs. TexanFan and I will be making the trip to San Angelo this weekend. Any recommendations of restaurants? I would prefer something which serves adult beverages.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
        As of right now, Mrs. TexanFan and I will be making the trip to San Angelo this weekend. Any recommendations of restaurants? I would prefer something which serves adult beverages.
        Here is what I would recommend:
        Mexican Food: Armenta's 1325 S. Oakes - serves bottled beer, Franco's 2218 MLK Blvd - serves bottled beer
        Steak: Western Sky Steakhouse 2024 N Chadbourne - bottle & draft, El Paisano 1406 S Chadbourne - not sure about adult beverages was BYOB at one point in time.
        All Around Good Food: The Grill 5769 Sherwood Way - full bar a bit on the pricey side, Cork & Pig Tavern 1407 Knickerbocker - full bar a bit on the pricey side (closest to stadium) they do wood fire pizza along with other really good food.
        BBQ: skip it at all restaurants in town and come to tailgate and look for the RV & big smoker.
        Breakfast: La Esperanza 322 E. 19th St (get the Eclipse Plate)

But seriously come on by the tailgate and introduce yourself. We have the big rig set up on the southwest corner of the tailgating area closest to the stadium.

Comment

Fiddlestrings has some pretty nice scenery if you know what I mean...

Comment

And Shenanigans across the street has some pretty incredible food.

Also, check out Knosh downtown.

Comment

Any college bar that also has a swimming pool is where I would go... just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
                Any college bar that also has a swimming pool is where I would go... just sayin'
                Unfortunately, I think the pool is closed for the winter already!

Comment

Texans lead 27-13

Comment

TSU extends lead 34-13

Comment

Man.....with TexanFan taking the lead away from me last week in Pick'ems by 1 game, and both of us making the same picks this week, I changed my pick from Texans to Rams at the last minute. Although I d@mn sure knew better, I was hoping for a perfect storm and praying ASU would pull off an upset. DUMBA$$ move.

I am not mad that ASU got their a$$ess whooped, I KNEW.....I am mad at myself for thinking so foolishly, that just "maybe". Been doing that for 4 years. NOT happening.

Sorry to say, it is now absolutely apparent that someone FINALLY needs to be held accountable and face the consequences....that is IF ASUers want to compete in Texas #1 sport.

OT Volleyball thread anyone? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        Man.....with TexanFan taking the lead away from me last week in Pick'ems by 1 game, and both of us making the same picks this week, I changed my pick from Texans to Rams at the last minute. Although I d@mn sure knew better, I was hoping for a perfect storm and praying ASU would pull off an upset. DUMBA$$ move.

I am not mad that ASU got their a$$ess whooped, I KNEW.....I am mad at myself for thinking so foolishly, that just "maybe". Been doing that for 4 years. NOT happening.

Sorry to say, it is now absolutely apparent that someone FINALLY needs to be held accountable and face the consequences....that is IF ASUers want to compete in Texas #1 sport.

OT Volleyball thread anyone? ;)
                        LMAO!!! Did Bleacher Dweller change your mind? TSU on a roll lead 41-13

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                          Nope. At 12:45 today, I thought WTH if there is an upset I can tie for 1st IF all other picks are right, other wise I will stay 1 game back. I took a shot with a team that is notorious for falling short since 2014. My bad. Glad I am not in Vegas this week. HAHAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                            That Texan run D is for REAL. And their run game is for REAL.

Going to be interesting to see what happens when the "big boys" meet.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                              That Texan run D is for REAL. And their run game is for REAL.

Going to be interesting to see what happens when the "big boys" meet.
                              Lions may have solved Offensive woes tonight

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X