Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM Qbs in LSC

Before Hood was the guy at WT there were 3 starting QBS in the LSC from NM. 2 from 1 school, interesting fact of the day.....
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Re: NM Qbs in LSC

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    Before Hood was the guy at WT there were 3 starting QBS in the LSC from NM. 2 from 1 school, interesting fact of the day.....
    Not really. I found mowing my back 2 acres a lot more interesting.:smile-big:

Some of the native grass was over my head. In West Texas we always praise GOD for the rain. I thought he had blessed my with the ability to buy a new Hustler Raptor but I am beginning to think he is out to teach me a lesson by wearing it out the first month.

Comment

Re: NM Qbs in LSC

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
      Not really. I found mowing my back 2 acres a lot more interesting.:smile-big:

Some of the native grass was over my head. In West Texas we always praise GOD for the rain. I thought he had blessed my with the ability to buy a new Hustler Raptor but I am beginning to think he is out to teach me a lesson by wearing it out the first month.
      No joke about the rain. This is one of the wettest late summer/falls ive seen!

It was interesting to me!
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X