Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angelo at Western new mexico

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Yes....other than 2014 & 2015, ASU has OWNED mediocrity for 9 years!!!!

To me, that's the most horrible place to be. Be the best or be the worst, but don't get stuck being mediocre.
    Could be worse. Just saying......

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
      Could be worse. Just saying......
      If you are referring to TAMUK football, at least you KNOW why!! You say over and over that the powers that be arent keeping up with other lsc programs....coach isnt getting the support or tools to compete. Right?

Well, at ASU, I ASSURE you that Dr May has done EVERYTHING in his power to GIVE all that is needed to make ASU football a championship caliber program.

At this point, I think Dr. May should create a NEW, SPECIAL position: Asst AD of Football Operations and hire ME to bring a little USMC "spirit" and "motivation" to the program. I would GUARANTEE a LSC championship in 2-3 years TOPS with major sights on a natty soon after.

And I would do it for cheap. I'm not even joking!!

Comment

If you are referring to TAMUK football, at least you KNOW why!! You say over and over that the powers that be arent keeping up with other lsc programs....coach isnt getting the support or tools to compete. Right?

Well, at ASU, I ASSURE you that Dr May has done EVERYTHING in his power to GIVE all that is needed to make ASU football a championship caliber program.

At this point, I think Dr. May should create a NEW, SPECIAL position: Asst AD of Football Operations and hire ME to bring a little USMC "spirit" and "motivation" to the program. I would GUARANTEE a LSC championship in 2-3 years TOPS with major sights on a natty soon after.

Mediocrity is better than sucking. I guess???? Nope never mind, It sucks too.

Can we hire you down here? I know some dang good fishing guides and places to hunt. LMAO!
        Last edited by LSC Fan; 10-09-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I could offer up some assistance.... I was a Army Drill Sergeant in my younger days. Maybe, Special Advisor to the Assistant AD?

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
            I could offer up some assistance.... I was a Army Drill Sergeant in my younger days. Maybe, Special Advisor to the Assistant AD?
            Thank you for your service!

Comment

Thank you for your service!
              Best Job I Ever Had.... I was lucky it found me, it has been my honor to serve this nation. Thanks Pops.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X