Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogs vs Texans

It was tied at 14 with a few minutes left in the half and just like that... Tarleton scored 3 unanswered TDs to take a 35-14 halftime lead.

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
    It was tied at 14 with a few minutes left in the half and just like that... Tarleton scored 3 unanswered TDs to take a 35-14 halftime lead.

One costly turnover zapped our momentum. The defense looks horrible. They have no answer to the quick strike offense. Or are we making them look like a quick strike offense?

Comment

Re: Hogs vs Texans

It was good while it lasted.

They have 3 scoring plays of 79, 55, and 66 yards. That's 200 of their 333 yards. They are averaging 14.5 yards per play.

We've had the ball 22.5 minutes to their 7.5.
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        One costly turnover zapped our momentum. The defense looks horrible. They have no answer to the quick strike offense. Or are we making them look like a quick strike offense?
        I really thought Detmer was down ,but it was ruled a fumble. Too bad their feed doesn't have instant replay.

Comment

I really thought Detmer was down ,but it was ruled a fumble. Too bad their feed doesn't have instant replay.
          I think Detmer got facemasked.

you can manually do a replay and jump back to live
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Dang!!! Semanat almost had an INT in the endzone.

Comment

No answer in closing up that hole in the middle of our defense.

Comment

Not sure why we stopped running the ball. It seems like we were having some success on the ground.

Comment

Comment

Run the ball! Run the ball! Run the ball!

Comment

49-14 with 5:30 left in the 3rd.

Comment

49-21 with 4:44 left in the 3rd. Time for a rally, Hogs!

Comment

Not sure why we stopped running the ball. It seems like we were having some success on the ground.

It kind of goes with a lot of questions we have about this season. Players who are no longer playing. The drop off from what looked like a promising start. The questionable recruiting strategy as witnessed by our lack of quality depth.

We will see if winds of change blow into Kingsville in a few weeks much like the cold front that swept in on Monday and took us from summer to winter like weather almost in an instant. At least they better.

Comment

Comment

I know we're getting our butts handed to us, but I believe MSU is a better team. I won't be surprised if MSU beats Tarleton.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X