X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Texas @ East Texas

Alright, let's get the hate started.

Oh wait, it already exists.

That being said, I was shocked about the Wagon Wheel game, I thought WT was going to destroy Eastern.

It's Commerce's homecoming also.

Re: West Texas @ East Texas

ENMU is a lot better than people are giving us credit for. The Hounds are 3-3 in the LSC with close losses to Midwestern 31-23, Commerce 21-11, and Tarleton (48-28 Not close, but actually 20 points is the smallest margin of victory by TSU this year) The Hounds 3 LSC wins have been definitive wins 34-14 over Kingsville, 55-7 over WNMU, and 28-0 over WTAMU. After completely dominating WTAMU I think the Hounds are really hitting their stride and might just win out and end up with a 6-5 season.

With all that said Commerce should have no problem with this game. I don't see WTAMU getting enough going on offense to threaten Commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
      ENMU is a lot better than people are giving us credit for. The Hounds are 3-3 in the LSC with close losses to Midwestern 31-23, Commerce 21-11, and Tarleton (48-28 Not close, but actually 20 points is the smallest margin of victory by TSU this year) The Hounds 3 LSC wins have been definitive wins 34-14 over Kingsville, 55-7 over WNMU, and 28-0 over WTAMU. After completely dominating WTAMU I think the Hounds are really hitting their stride and might just win out and end up with a 6-5 season.

With all that said Commerce should have no problem with this game. I don't see WTAMU getting enough going on offense to threaten Commerce.
      WT qb thought he was under fire last night. Commerce has d lineman that can get pressure on their own.

Commerce wins big. At least 1 pick taken to the house. WT punter again pads his stats for all american.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post

That being said, I was shocked about the Wagon Wheel game, I thought WT was going to destroy Eastern.

Unfortunately, this will not be a game. AND draws ZERO interest.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Unfortunately, this will not be a game. AND draws ZERO interest.

Comment

Commerce 112
            Buffs -10

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
              But also got smacked by a Mesa team who now has 4 conference losses...in the RMAC. :wink:

LSC must be pretty down this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                But also got smacked by a Mesa team who now has 4 conference losses...in the RMAC. :wink:

LSC must be pretty down this season.
                Yep......Tarleton is the only team ive seen that after Eastern played them i thought there was no way Eastern could have beaten those guys. All the rest a few plays go differently and Eastern is at 7-1 instead of 3-5.

Dont get me wrong ENMU is not as good as last year, (and are what their record says they are) but neither is anyone else for that matter minus Tarleton.

Great thing about college football is there is always next year!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post

After last year's ending, I expect Carthel to run it up. It will likely be ugly. Our offense wont be able to run the ball against your D and our coaches seem incompetent of developing a functional passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                    After last year's ending, I expect Carthel to run it up. It will likely be ugly. Our offense wont be able to run the ball against your D and our coaches seem incompetent of developing a functional passing game.
                    What happened last year? i forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                      What happened last year? i forgot.
                      WT was down 3 scores and Hughes called a timeout with a minute or so left in the game. Commerce was attempting to run out the clock. In turn, Carthel had his offense go for the end zone and attempted a field goal in the final seconds. They exchanged words of course

Comment

WT was down 3 scores and Hughes called a timeout with a minute or so left in the game. Commerce was attempting to run out the clock. In turn, Carthel had his offense go for the end zone and attempted a field goal in the final seconds. They exchanged words of course
                        Actually Hughes called 3 timeouts in the final 1:20...but who's counting ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                          Actually Hughes called 3 timeouts in the final 1:20...but who's counting ;)
                          Lol. I think Hughes got mad Carthel went for it on 4th down with a minute left and the egos took over from there. I forgot there were 3 WT timeouts and 1 Commerce timeout to kick the field goal on the last play. It was interesting to say the least

Comment

Lol. I think Hughes got mad Carthel went for it on 4th down with a minute left and the egos took over from there. I forgot there were 3 WT timeouts and 1 Commerce timeout to kick the field goal on the last play. It was interesting to say the least
                            There was definitely a vibe there lol

Comment

I wonder how he felt in the 4th quarter this weekend?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X