Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West Texas @ East Texas

Commerce gets the ball on the WT 42 after some kicking goofups. They drag WT tacklers down the field before scoring. 24-13 Commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      Commerce gets the ball on the WT 42 after some kicking goofups. They drag WT tacklers down the field before scoring. 24-13 Commerce.
      3 plays and out by WT. Commerce throws a bomb to the 4, and score 3 plays later. 31-13 Commerce.

Comment

3 plays and out by WT. Commerce throws a bomb to the 4, and score 3 plays later. 31-13 Commerce.
        Did they kick an onside? I missed it

Comment

Oh snap, I must've made them angry. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
            Did they kick an onside? I missed it
            Hughes is trying to avoid the Lions return guy so he instead is giving the Lions field position well into WT territory with short, lousy kicks.

There was a failed onside kick by the Lions earlier.

Shipley actually MAKES a FG! Commerce answers back with one too. 34-16 Commerce.

Comment

Houghtaling throws into a crowd. The result is an 84 yard pick 6 for Commerce.

41-16 Commerce in the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                Its unfortunate they played well and are down because of two really short fields off the fumble and blocked punt. 2nd half will likely not be as good for WT. Commerce will adjust to stop the pass and WT can't run it
                You nailed it. I was hoping for a better effort, and MUCH better coaching, but saw neither.

I hope these guys care about beating Kingsville next week, because it won't be that easy for them without Carter.

Comment

You nailed it. I was hoping for a better effort, and MUCH better coaching, but saw neither.

I hope these guys care about beating Kingsville next week, because it won't be that easy for them without Carter.

You guys will beat us blindfolded with your hands tied. We are that bad!

Comment

Hughes is trying to avoid the Lions return guy so he instead is giving the Lions field position well into WT territory with short, lousy kicks.

There was a failed onside kick by the Lions earlier.

Shipley actually MAKES a FG! Commerce answers back with one too. 34-16 Commerce.
                    Thats what i meant, sorry. I thought maybe commerce kicked one. Fauck Colby

Comment

Are you guys playing Permian?
                      <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X