Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Regional Ranking Predictions after 8 games

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    After this.... i wonder if MSU loses to Tarleton if they just dont flip with commerce?
    Since no has stayed within 20 points of the Texans all year long it would take a bellyflop or multiple turnovers to lose to MSU.

Comment

Seen theses same type statements last season, when MSU played TAMUC. The Mustangs had no chance against the mighty Lions. Hats off to the Texans on their season so far, they deserve the hype. My concern is MSU coming off a bye week, they are not historically great the week after a bye. I Think the game will be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
        Seen theses same type statements last season, when MSU played TAMUC. The Mustangs had no chance against the mighty Lions. Hats off to the Texans on their season so far, they deserve the hype. My concern is MSU coming off a bye week, they are not historically great the week after a bye. I Think the game will be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
          I'm just not sure Midwestern is physical enough. It's why Mankato dominated last season. Could be fooled but not expecting anything but a Tarleton win.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            I'm just not sure Midwestern is physical enough. It's why Mankato dominated last season. Could be fooled but not expecting anything but a Tarleton win.
            This. Midwestern defense is just as small as Easterns. Tarleton will have to flop entirely to lose.

Maskill builds his defenses to beat Carthel spread teams, not power run teams.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              Hey CO, love your work on this every year, quick question.

If the following happens:

Tarleton beats Midwestern (I believe this happens)
              Mankato, Duluth, Mines, CSU-Pueblo win out (I believe this happens)
              Central Washington wins out (I believe this happens)
              Commerce wins outs (I believe this happens)

That would set up the interesting issue, and it's Central Washington.

With only 10 D2 games and an awful loss to West Texas, do you think it's possible that Midwestern (even though they would have 2 losses and only 10 D2 games) would be able to hop them and sneak in based on SOS/other factors? I'm starting to think LSC may get 3 in...thoughts?
              Rank 2:
              6.) Commerce - No Flip
              7.) Midwestern
              8.) Central Washington

I am working on Rank 1 to try to get the formula to turn out what the committee thinks for this first regional ranking and will post when I get it to match.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X