Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Regional Rankings 10/22

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    Im 55-45 that Midwestern is in even if they lose. Remember my Indy comment.

Heck in SR3 right now S&t is looking to go 9-1 in d2 this year and arent even in the top 10 and are looking like they might not make it. Schedule and quality wins matter.

Especially after seeing what happened last year. Its not just a formula, human factors come in.
    If human factor comes in I think CWU gets the nod then. You thought they didn't want to leave a conference out last year, why not this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
      Shootout, the first one to 50 in this one. Bend don't break D will need to find a couple of turnovers in this one.

If our offense stumbles out the gate, this one may get out of hand. What style of offense would you say Tarleton runs? I thought it was similar to MSU's but what it sounds like is it may be more geared like an Air Raid/Run and Shoot offense. Any comparisons to a current D1 or maybe an offense in the past?
      Alabama/oklahoma Qb can run but wants to feed the ball to his backs and recievers.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        If human factor comes in I think CWU gets the nod then. You thought they didn't want to leave a conference out last year, why not this year?
        Thats why im 55-45 i tyunk they are going to try to bend the criteria as much as they can to keep them in the hunt, but including a team from a 5 team conference with as weak of schedule as they played might be a little to much of a stretch. What has happened and is happening in the glvc is what is making me think they might not make it.
        In the GLVC S&T is playing a 10 game d2 schedule, they have only lost 1 of those games and likely will finish 9-1 they are not even in the top 10 right now and are going to need help to get in, over 2 loss teams quality matters. If they can be left out with 1 loss so can CWU.

Last year Pueblo played 11 different teams beating 9 of them a few with winning records not 4 (3 sub .500 1 +.500) bad teams twice.

Im hedging that CWU gets left out, but would not be suprised to see them make it at 7.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X