Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Regional Rankings 10/22

Re: NCAA Regional Rankings 10/22

So they have Duluth and MN State flipped. But up till 7 is exactly what I have on Rank 2. I need to see if I can dig into why TAMUC at 7 instead of Central. I had TAMUC at 9. I think this may be human input.

Comment

Pretty surprised Pueblo is ahead of Tarleton, that will change if Tarleton beats Midwestern. Pueblo's remaining schedule is brutal for their SOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        Pretty surprised Pueblo is ahead of Tarleton, that will change if Tarleton beats Midwestern. Pueblo's remaining schedule is brutal for their SOS.
        Wouldnt you like to see payer vs that offense?
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
          Wouldnt you like to see payer vs that offense?
          Pueblo's defense overall has started to really play at a high level, much like they did towards the end of last season. They are built for playoff football, just need to get healthy at this point. Those 10 suspensions last week might help with that as a couple of those guys were banged up lol.

Comment

TAMUC has to win these next games convincingly. Hard to believe we only have 3 regular season games left.

If Midwestern Beats Tarleton, does that knock the Lions out of the playoff picture?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
              TAMUC has to win these next games convincingly. Hard to believe we only have 3 regular season games left.

If Midwestern Beats Tarleton, does that knock the Lions out of the playoff picture?
              Yes

Comment

Winning is the key. Not how convincingly.

I think a loss by Midwestern would knock them down to #8.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                  Winning is the key. Not how convincingly.

I think a loss by Midwestern would knock them down to #8.
                  Yeah I think Midwestern/Commerce in the playoffs is an either/or proposition at this point.

Comment

Im confused. Shouldn't Midwestern and Commerce have flipped due to head to head?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                      Im confused. Shouldn't Midwestern and Commerce have flipped due to head to head?
                      I'm not sure if they do that prior to the final rankings?

Comment

Meaningless. Formula uses won loss record and does not consider margin of victory. I guess that could come into play way down the line.

Comment

Should MSU win out, will be interesting if they take the craziness of their lone loss into account.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
                            Should MSU win out, will be interesting if they take the craziness of their lone loss into account.
                            Why would they? Win out and you're in so not sure what they would take into account.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                              So they have Duluth and MN State flipped. But up till 7 is exactly what I have on Rank 2. I need to see if I can dig into why TAMUC at 7 instead of Central. I had TAMUC at 9. I think this may be human input.
                              Central's SOS has to be less than impressive because of Humboldt State (1-6) and Simon Fraser (0-7, their lone win came against a D3 or NAIA school); because CWU faces each GNAC rival twice each season, their opponents only count once in the regional rankings. And, CWU will take a bigger SOS hit in two weeks when they face 0-7 Southwest Baptist. Not to mention that the GNAC doesn't have earned access, so CWU will need a lot of help, if not devine intervention, to get a playoff bid this year.
                              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X