• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fighting Bill Maskills vs Fighting Todd Whittens

What a game! What a game!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      Was it? I thought I heard 29 yarder on the radio call.
      Those morons were calling down and distance wrong a lot.

Comment

• Comment

LSC has three really good footballs teams. I really hope all three get in the playoffs as they all are deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            I'll never forget ASU @ TSU in 2014. What a game that was!! TSU ahead 24-13 at the end of the 3rd. ASU scores 21 pts in the 4th and scores the winnning TD with .31 seconds left. 34-31 ASU.

My boy had 8 catches for 136 yds & 2 TDs in his final game against the Texans.
            I remember you and him, hell of an athlete. Texans have a ring from the previous year and were in some battles for sure. I was happy my kid averaged 8.7 tackles a games, tied for 1-2 in forced fumbles and tackles for a loss, nice to see him out after some serious injuries and sitting out a year because of C-7 and then being in the top 10 in conference. Last game he played was against Midwestern and beat them at home, long time ago but fun times, so this game had some extra meaning. Just proud of these two for this game but a little partial. Good luck to whoever else gets in the playoffs with the Texans from the LSC!!!

Comment

Congrats to the Texans. Hopefully they can run the table the rest of the regular season and host a few playoff games. Been a while since an LSC team has had a top seed in the region.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X