Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT - Wt WBB

Hey, I thought that Drury radio crew was pretty damn good!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      Hey, I thought that Drury radio crew was pretty damn good!
      Yes sir, it was very good for D2 game

Comment

Buffs reloaded with a bunch of new kids. Screw Jennings and Prim. The South Plains JC coach, Kelly Green, is a big time scumbag. He'll poach a player anytime if he can. Jennings had no loyalty except to himself. Prim was a head case and knucklehead and easily influenced by Jennings. A 6'6 235 pound head case was Prim. hahaha!

Buffs beat a good Drury team today in the Tip-Off Classic in Anaheim, 68-62, despite shooting only 32% from the field. Ryan Quaid had 17 points and 18 rebounds! Drury won 21 games last year, picked 2nd in the GLVC, and returned all 5 starters, including 2 all-conference players. Buffs return only 2 starters.

Buffs will be a moderately sized team, 6'7, 6'5, 6'4, 6', and 6' to start. I would describe them as a "small vicious animal with sharp teeth." Coach Brown will have a pretty damn good team once they put it together.

Comment

Home tournament this weekend - ready to watch the Lady Buffs

Comment

I'm going to watch practice today. Men and women.

Comment

I'm going to watch practice today. Men and women.
              :good:

Comment

Just returned from the home opener----we are loaded

This is going to be fun. I'll let BufflaoChip break the team down for everyone.
                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Comment

Agree 100% on the outlook for this team.

Parker's knee is concerning. She was very emotional on the bench after she went out the second time and after the game. Hopefully, she will not be out a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post

Parker's knee is concerning. She was very emotional on the bench after she went out the second time and after the game. Hopefully, she will not be out a long time.
                      Why would they put Parker back in after she went down the first time when we were ahead over 20 points?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
                        Why would they put Parker back in after she went down the first time when we were ahead over 20 points?
                        Did not, at that time, appear to be a major concern and she wants to compete.

We will see this afternoon how she is

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post

I fear the news on Parker will not be good. Taylor's fighting an ankle that has bothered her since she arrived last year. Spurgin can't finish and is not real tough. Spurgin needs to grow up fast at the post spot. Freshman Dollar doesn't have the size at 6'0 nor the experience. She's really more of a 4. WT's post depth may go from primo to sucko real quick if Parker is out. Team can shoot it outside better this year, unlike last year, with some new deep threats in Lucy Burke and Delaney Nix.

If Parker is lost WT goes from a "good chance" Final 4 to a possible Sweet 16 team. From great to pretty damn good. A big difference.
                          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 11-10-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I fear the news on Parker will not be good. Taylor's fighting an ankle that has bothered her since she arrived last year. Springer can't finish and is not real tough. Springer needs to grow up fast at the post spot. Freshman Dollar doesn't have the size at 6'0 nor the experience. She's really more of a 4. WT's post depth may go from primo to sucko real quick if Parker is out. Team can shoot it outside better this year, unlike last year, with some new deep threats in Lucy Burke and Delaney Nix.

If Parker is lost WT goes from a "good chance" Final 4 to a possible Sweet 16 team. From great to pretty damn good. A big difference.
                            Springer??? Spurgin maybe

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
                              Springer??? Spurgin maybe
                              Spurgin. Stupid spell checker. I corrected it.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X