Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Casual Observer's Regional Rankings by the Numbers - 10/29/2018

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
    The only way this happens is if Tarleton is the 4 seed. I do not see any other way around this. I think that it will be:

MN State vs Bye
    CSU - Pueblo @ MN Duluth
    TX A&M Commerce @ Tarleton State
    Midwestern State @ Colorado Mines

Would love to see Midwestern State @ Tarleton State again (Such a Great Game) or Midwestern State @ Commerce with normal playing conditions.

Comment

This Week - Reformulated to match results from last week (All 3 polls agreed this week)
      1.) MN State
      2.) Tarleton State
      3.) Duluth
      4.) Mines
      5.) Pueblo
      6.) Midwestern
      7.) Commerce - Will be 6 by final week (Committee may bump them there this week)
      8.) Central Washington
      9.) Azusa Pacific
      10.) Chadron State

Final Week Projections
      1.) MN State (11-0)
      2.) Colorado Mines (11-0)
      3.) Tarleton State (10-0)
      4.) MN Duluth (11-0)
      5.) CSU - Pueblo (10-1)
      6.) TX A&M Commerce (9-2)
      7.) Midwestern State (8-2)
      8.) Central Washington (9-1)
      9.) Azusa Pacific (7-3)
      10.) Winona State (8-3)
      near perfect, they flipped commerce and MSU texass.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
        near perfect, they flipped commerce and MSU texass.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
          CWU schedule is killing them.
          And we play winless Southwest Baptist this week.

Comment

This Week - Reformulated to match results from last week (All 3 polls agreed this week)
            1.) MN State
            2.) Tarleton State
            3.) Duluth
            4.) Mines
            5.) Pueblo
            6.) Midwestern
            7.) Commerce - Will be 6 by final week (Committee may bump them there this week)
            8.) Central Washington
            9.) Azusa Pacific
            10.) Chadron State

Final Week Projections
            1.) MN State (11-0)
            2.) Colorado Mines (11-0)
            3.) Tarleton State (10-0)
            4.) MN Duluth (11-0)
            5.) CSU - Pueblo (10-1)
            6.) TX A&M Commerce (9-2)
            7.) Midwestern State (8-2)
            8.) Central Washington (9-1)
            9.) Azusa Pacific (7-3)
            10.) Winona State (8-3)
            CO, nice job.

Comment

That stinks because that game was probably scheduled 2 years ago when SW Baptist was a 10-1 playoff team. I would be very upset right now if I was a CWU fan about the game vs Texas A & M Kingsville that was cancelled. If they had another DII in Region win they probably get in, but without it MSU - Texas as they are calling themselves these day will get in instead. MSU - Texas case will only strengthen with a win over West Texas as MSU-Texas and CWU will then have a common opponent.
              Last edited by DIIguru; 10-30-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

so barring any crazy upsets, at this point it looks like the first round matchups will be MSU-Texas at Mines, TAMU-Commerce at Tarleton, and Pueblo at Duluth.

Comment

I'm a visual guy, after today's 29 Oct regional release.

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                      That stinks because that game was probably scheduled 2 years ago when SW Baptist was a 10-1 playoff team. I would be very upset right now if I was a CWU fan about the game vs Texas A & M Kingsville that was cancelled. If they had another DII in Region win they probably get in, but without it MSU - Texas as they are calling themselves these day will get in instead. MSU - Texas case will only strengthen with a win over West Texas as MSU-Texas and CWU will then have a common opponent.
                      Yeah, I understand an FCS money game to open the season, but that puts us at a huge disadvantage now. As for the game at SBU, we're traveling halfway across the country for a game against a winless team who isn't even in our region. I know it's a D2 game, but what an expensive trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
                        Yeah, I understand an FCS money game to open the season, but that puts us at a huge disadvantage now. As for the game at SBU, we're traveling halfway across the country for a game against a winless team who isn't even in our region. I know it's a D2 game, but what an expensive trip.
                        Hopefully the scheduling agreement goes through. 3 in region ooc games a year.

Comment

Goods, you realize if that FCS game the team took and cancelled out TAMUK is the reason that CWU misses out on the playoffs HOGGSVVR will be the happiest Javelina in Hogsville.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                            Goods, you realize if that FCS game the team took and cancelled out TAMUK is the reason that CWU misses out on the playoffs HOGGSVVR will be the happiest Javelina in Hogsville.
                            No he will not, it would mean Maskill got in the playoffs.

Comment

No he will not, it would mean Maskill got in the playoffs.
                              doing my best HOGGSVVR impersonation...
                              You mispelled Maskhole!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                                This comment makes me pi$$ed off...... because you're right. Haha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X