Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be nice! On another note ESPN 3+ or whatever they call it was a lot nicer feed than what the LSC uses.

Comment

Congrats TEXANS. HUGE dubya.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Congrats TEXANS. HUGE dubya.
        Last edited by Techster88; 09-08-2019, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Tarleton looks to be another NC contender, that is not a bad loss for a rebuilding SFA program. D2 doesn't mean second tier, it is just a different way of distributing Schollies. Top D2 programs are good because they have good athletes and good coaching they are nothing to shake a stick at, wasn't like SFA got smashed like that poor Louisiana school by MSU.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Read that SFA was missing several players due to eligibility issues which were not the fault of the student athletes. If so, unfortunate for those kids. Not sure who the players were or if it would've mattered, just too bad when people can't do their job correctly and the kids are who suffer the consequences.

Comment

I would assume a new stadium would be better than a stadium built in 1973 with renovations last done in 2003?

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Tarleton looks to be another NC contender, that is not a bad loss for a rebuilding SFA program. D2 doesn't mean second tier, it is just a different way of distributing Schollies. Top D2 programs are good because they have good athletes and good coaching they are nothing to shake a stick at, wasn't like SFA got smashed like that poor Louisiana school by MSU.

Comment

11 point difference, don't matter how you get em!
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Nah. She transferred.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X