Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarleton Texans 2018 LSC Champs

Congratulations to Coach Todd Whitten, his staff, and the team ! First time in school history that they won the LSC outright and gone 10-0 as a member of the NCAA ..Proud of these guys..Not bad for a team that was picked to finish 5th in the pre season poll.. Go Texans

Re: Tarleton Texans 2018 LSC Champs

Originally posted by majorpayne View Post
    Congratulations to Coach Todd Whitten, his staff, and the team ! First time in school history that they won the LSC outright and gone 10-0 as a member of the NCAA ..Proud of these guys..Not bad for a team that was picked to finish 5th in the pre season poll.. Go Texans
    Congrats! Hope we get another crack at y'all in the post season!

Comment

Congratulations on a great year. Any thoughts on the playoffs? Seems there is enough talent to go deep into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        Congratulations on a great year. Any thoughts on the playoffs? Seems there is enough talent to go deep into the playoffs.
        Got to play good defense in the playoffs and TSU should be able to go deep.

Good luck.

Comment

HUGE congratulations to Tarleton!!!

What an amazing season. Going undefeated is a hard task and a great feat. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Should Tarlton have the discipline, I could see them going all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by majorpayne View Post

Comment

Great job Texans!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              Tarleton State Texan
              Texas State Bobcat

Comment

Comment

Congrats to Tarleton! I knew y'all were good when I watched the DSU game early on.
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Congrats Texans!!! It is not easy to go undefeated. This teams has the makings to do well in the playoffs. A stellar running game. The defense has also shined, especially the run defense. Congrats Coach Whitten and staff. Congrats to this good team.

Comment

Down the road.... I think Tarleton will make at least to the semi's, if not N.C. game.
                      I watched a bit from an earlier game, and they are fast, BIG and Whitten is a very savvy
                      coach.
                      It's not very easy to go 10 -0 in the LSC. They were picked 5th.

Do these bad boys have weak areas??

V.S.U. was also picked to Finnish to 5th in G.S.C.
                      We beat #3 West Georgia to go 10 - 0 for Championship.

I have a feeling that Blazers and Texans just might meet up.

P.S. On the NCAA bracket board, Tarleton with a 10-0 recored, LSC champs, has to play first round.? Am I missing something.??!

Last edited by Wide_Right; 11-11-2018, 04:57 PM.
                      <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X