Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this one is over. ASU up 23-0 with 8:19 left in the half.

Comment

Comment

Kingsville just got their first (non-penalty assisted) first down of the game.

Comment

If anyone still backs the program after this, I don't know what to say. It is a complete mess. It needs to be torn down from the athletic director to the coaching staff. Football needs to be the priority sport. I am going to keep pushing the firing. I pushed for Calloway to be gone and I already wrote my letter to the President about Wilkinson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganso0 View Post
            Kingsville just got their first (non-penalty assisted) first down of the game.
            Yep. I'm not sure why we think we'll move the ball with screen passes.

Comment

Originally posted by javs26 View Post
              If anyone still backs the program after this, I don't know what to say. It is a complete mess. It needs to be torn down from the athletic director to the coaching staff. Football needs to be the priority sport. I am going to keep pushing the firing. I pushed for Calloway to be gone and I already wrote my letter to the President about Wilkinson.
              The Athletic Director doesn't even have a year in and we don't know what kind of mess he inherited. Unless he has openly said that football is not a priority, I'm not sure we can assume he feels this way.

Comment

Comment

Wow. Look what happens when we throw deep.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

The Athletic Director doesn't even have a year in and we don't know what kind of mess he inherited. Unless he has openly said that football is not a priority, I'm not sure we can assume he feels this way.
                      I know but we need to start from scratch. It does no not matter to me that the AD has been with the program for one year. If the AD is committed, they need to come out publicly and state that football is a priority and there is a plan in place to fix this mess ASAP.

Comment

Lol, a short pass on 4th down from the 30 with no time left.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

Comment

Comment

And to think you get Tarleton for Homecoming. They were only ahead of WT at the half 51-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

And to think you get Tarleton for Homecoming. They were only ahead of WT at the half 51-0.
                                At this point, they may score 80-90 points against the Javelinas. Probably good if that happens.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X