Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go offense. Finish this game.

Comment

Greyhounds give me anxiety... we sneak away with a win. ENMU 27 Midwestern 24 Final

Comment

Ugly but its a W. 4-1 is better than what we started last year.

Great news is special teams were much improved.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Yeah, they looked a lot better. The defense had some pretty bad lapses in coverage but they delivered when we needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
            Greyhounds give me anxiety... we sneak away with a win. ENMU 27 Midwestern 24 Final
            Anxiety? You should have watched the WT-CWU game.

Congrats on the win. It sucks for my pick-em but I'm still happy for the Hounds.

Comment

Nice W

Comment

Dont get me wrong ill take the W especially on the road over MSU. The Hounds really dominated this game and probably could of won big if we could of scored TDs all the times they were in the Red Zone. The Fumble on the qb sneak was a bogus call and would of put the Hounds up 24-3 at half. Strand was definitely in the endzone and he was definitely down before the ball came out

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
                  Dont get me wrong ill take the W especially on the road over MSU. The Hounds really dominated this game and probably could of won big if we could of scored TDs all the times they were in the Red Zone. The Fumble on the qb sneak was a bogus call and would of put the Hounds up 24-3 at half. Strand was definitely in the endzone and he was definitely down before the ball came out
                  Something that has been overlooked in all this, the Hounds went on the road and beat a ranked team, and in every quarter but the third dominated them.

They still control their destiny, with a very tough test coming next week at home vs Tarleton.

When the season started my thoughts were that in order to make the playoff they had to win 9 of their 11 games, when looking at the schedule they were even money or better on 8 of them and needed to play well in 3 of them to accomplish this; Commerce, MSU, and Tarleton. Lost to Commerce, beat MSU, and we will see against Tarleton, but now with Angelo climbing they too are included, so if eastern can win out the rest and go 1 for 2 vs Tarleton and ASU they should make the playoffs for the first time in program history.

That being said, they HAVE to find a way to clean it up and start playing complete games, they do that and they are a dangerous team. I don't mind winning by 3 but i would rather it be with solid defense.

Comment

What is going on at Midwestern?

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                      What is going on at Midwestern?
                      New qb, and a defense built to stop the pass

Comment

Something that has been overlooked in all this, the Hounds went on the road and beat a ranked team, and in every quarter but the third dominated them.

They still control their destiny, with a very tough test coming next week at home vs Tarleton.

When the season started my thoughts were that in order to make the playoff they had to win 9 of their 11 games, when looking at the schedule they were even money or better on 8 of them and needed to play well in 3 of them to accomplish this; Commerce, MSU, and Tarleton. Lost to Commerce, beat MSU, and we will see against Tarleton, but now with Angelo climbing they too are included, so if eastern can win out the rest and go 1 for 2 vs Tarleton and ASU they should make the playoffs for the first time in program history.

That being said, they HAVE to find a way to clean it up and start playing complete games, they do that and they are a dangerous team. I don't mind winning by 3 but i would rather it be with solid defense.
                        So far the LSC is shaping up to be one of the best and deepest conferences in the country...some very exciting football to be played in the coming weeks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X