Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice win Texans

It really seems like you have the type of team that could win it all in December.

Not as undisciplined as they are!!! 100+ yards in penalties? They SHOULD have won by 35 points. Instead, Angelo COULD have won this game.....so many wide-open receivers overlooked or missed.

As STACKED with talent as this team is, I sure expected a bigger margin of victory. Take away that last fluff TD and its a 10 point game.

Whitten is notorious for having undisciplined teams. Todd, Todd, Todd. Better get it together or you will not make a deep run.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      Not as undisciplined as they are!!! 100+ yards in penalties? They SHOULD have won by 35 points. Instead, Angelo COULD have won this game.....so many wide-open receivers overlooked or missed.

As STACKED with talent as this team is, I sure expected a bigger margin of victory. Take away that last fluff TD and its a 10 point game.

Whitten is notorious for having undisciplined teams. Todd, Todd, Todd. Better get it together or you will not make a deep run.

Comment

Speaking of penalties... 77 and whoever else you guys rotate in at Right Tackle are abysmal... could called holding on him at least 8 times and gave up the sack fumble. Reminds me of a former Cowboys Tackle - Flo Adams

https://twitter.com/tarletonsports/s...630266880?s=21
        Last edited by wisdomgymrat; 10-06-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Fluff TD? That was a joke I hope. Texans basically ran out the 4th quarter clock by cramming the ball down the Rams D throats. Drive started with 9 minutes to go and Rams needing a defensive stop. 11 consecutive running plays later and a TD. That was not a garage time TD like the Rams almost got before the taunting call. That would have made it a 10 point game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post

Speaking of penalties... 77 and whoever else you guys rotate in at Right Tackle are abysmal... could called holding on him at least 8 times and gave up the sack fumble. Reminds me of a former Cowboys Tackle - Flo Adams

They dont call holding on the oline in the lsc, its in the by laws.
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post

All the QB had to do was take two steps up into a clean pocket and he could've helped out his tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

They dont call holding on the oline in the lsc, its in the by laws.
                  That guy was a holding machine. LMAO

Several nice run plays because he was basically hanging on to the DE player numbers like they were his gold chain with someone trying to take it.

Comment

Credit Angelo State Defense. They are light years ahead of last years. They are really good. They made Tarleton earn everything last night. Secondary is top notch.

Going to be hard for any LSC to score points on if they continue playing at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

That guy was a holding machine. LMAO

Several nice run plays because he was basically hanging on to the DE player numbers like they were his gold chain with someone trying to take it.
                      I am dead serious.

2 things that kill me with our conference,

1. They dont call holding on the oline. Its not that its not happening either, out of conference road games LSC teans are called multiple times.

2. The disparity in calls in the secondary. Where the refs dont call in the line, they are flag happy in the secondary. Ive watched receivers flat drive block a DB to the corner of the endzone throw him and turn then catch the ball. On the other hand DBs can be right on the wr and jump with a hand on the wr knock the ball out flag, pi, feet get tangled with both going for the ball, flag, wr trips on his own feet with a db near flag.

I will say this, after last years adjustment to the new blocking rules the refs are not as flag happy about blocks below the waist.
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

I am dead serious.

2 things that kill me with our conference,

1. They dont call holding on the oline. Its not that its not happening either, out of conference road games LSC teans are called multiple times.

2. The disparity in calls in the secondary. Where the refs dont call in the line, they are flag happy in the secondary. Ive watched receivers flat drive block a DB to the corner of the endzone throw him and turn then catch the ball. On the other hand DBs can be right on the wr and jump with a hand on the wr knock the ball out flag, pi, feet get tangled with both going for the ball, flag, wr trips on his own feet with a db near flag.

I will say this, after last years adjustment to the new blocking rules the refs are not as flag happy about blocks below the waist.

Comment

Comment

One of the best plays of the game by Tarleton's D was the QB sack in the 2nd half on the ASU end of the field where the either left tackle or left guard got absolutely WORKED about 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage. That didn't make the highlight reel, but it was an impressive individual effort.

Comment

Originally posted by gruesome View Post
                              One of the best plays of the game by Tarleton's D was the QB sack in the 2nd half on the ASU end of the field where the either left tackle or left guard got absolutely WORKED about 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage. That didn't make the highlight reel, but it was an impressive individual effort.
                              To me the game was won and lost after Tarleton QB threw a pick inside own 10 TD line only leading 13-6. Not only did ASU fail to capitalize the QB also threw a pick on 3rd down guaranteeing the Rams nada zilch nothing. After that, momentum swung and the Rams were never a threat again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X