Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commerce - Duluth game

Wilson had 2 consecutive long passes dropped by open receivers.

Duluth's offense reminds me of WT's except their QBs run better than ours.

Comment

LMAO that last interception looked a play in backyard football

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        He is a really good passer when he isnt trying to be a hero.
        Game... Commerce d just picked Duluth deep in their own territory.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          LMAO that last interception looked a play in backyard football
          FG by Commerce, they lead 33-17 late in the 4th.

Comment

That FG by Martinez just put him ahead of Johnny Bailey for #2 all-time in points in LSC history.

Comment

That FG by Martinez just put him ahead of Johnny Bailey for #2 all-time in points in LSC history.
              That is a hell of an accomplishment.
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

A 43 yard FG in 20+ degree weather

That kid is NFL material

Comment

That was an impressive win for #18 Commerce, over #4 rated Duluth, who scored 3 points offensively. Commerce's passing game is improving, but still has issues. Long dropped passes, Wilson throwing the ball into a crowd. 2 pick sixes in a playoff game is pretty bad.

Rankings don't mean anything this time of year. Half of the top ranked teams lost today to those rated lower.

http://www.d2football.com/scores/

Comment

Congrats Lions!

See you next week.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                      That was an impressive win for #18 Commerce, over #4 rated Duluth, who scored 3 points offensively. Commerce's passing game is improving, but still has issues. Long dropped passes, Wilson throwing the ball into a crowd. 2 pick sixes in a playoff game is pretty bad.

Rankings don't mean anything this time of year. Half of the top ranked teams lost today to those rated lower.

Duluth obviously was way overrated and Commerce stepped their level of play. It really wasn't even a game.

I wish Tarleton and Commerce played the other 2 teams as I think they could both win to meet in the regional finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                        Duluth obviously was way overrated and Commerce stepped their level of play. It really wasn't even a game.

I wish Tarleton and Commerce played the other 2 teams as I think they could both win to meet in the regional finals.
                        I agree. Gonna be a hell of a battle next Saturday in Stephenville. Im just glad I get to eat Thanksgiving dinner with the relatives for the first time in 3 years instead of burritos made by sad Taco Bell employees working on Thanksgiving while Im driving through WTF, Illinois.

Comment

Congrats to commerce! Even though I played at TSU my dad is a lion alum. Exciting rematch next weekend! See you at Hard 8 and the game!

Comment

FWIW, one of the jabronies on the PSAC boards (if you happen to lurk on the O/T boards, you might know whom I'm referring to) questioned whether or not TAMUC could handle the cold, apparently forgetting that TAMUC won a couple of cold weather games (CWU, Mankato) en route to the national title last season. I'd say the Lions more than acquitted themselves to the cold in Duluth quite nicely today...
                            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I've always felt that it's not about the seeds per se, but how teams match up. This seems especially true in D2 football.
                              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                                FWIW, one of the jabronies on the PSAC boards (if you happen to lurk on the O/T boards, you might know whom I'm referring to) questioned whether or not TAMUC could handle the cold, apparently forgetting that TAMUC won a couple of cold weather games (CWU, Mankato) en route to the national title last season. I'd say the Lions more than acquitted themselves to the cold in Duluth quite nicely today...
                                Lions are 3-0 in Minnesota in the last 12 months against teams with a combined 33-1 record. Throw in another cold win at Central Washington and it's 4 wins against 44-1.

I think we handle the cold ok.
                                Last edited by LionFan; 11-17-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X