Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless the nsic produces 1 unbeaten, 1 10-1 ), and a bunch of 3 loss teams they will have 3 po spots.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Unless the nsic produces 1 unbeaten, 1 10-1 ), and a bunch of 3 loss teams they will have 3 po spots.
      Bemidji state currently losing to winona.

Comment

Duluth also losing.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Bemidji state currently losing to winona.
          for the record Jake it's not that I don't think the Lions are very good cause they are, it's just all the heartache i suffered on ENMU 8-2 season that has made me keenly aware how hard it is to make the playoffs in SR4 without 11 d2 games.

The NSiC whittling themselves down is one of the big things that needs to happen for Commerce to make it if they lose to Tarleron, if they win well that makes a big difference!

Comment

Duluth also losing.
            that's unexpected.... but that still let's them finish
            9-2.

I do hope we see only 1 or 2 NSIC teams escape with less than 2 losses...

Comment

Comment

I dont think you will, we will see shortly.

Comment

So Bemidji state and Duluth both lost. How does that change your "everyone wins out theory?"

Comment

I dont think you will, we will see shortly.
                    7-0 TEXANS

Comment

no video feed for the game?

Comment

Originally posted by tsutexan61 View Post

7-0 texans
                        14-0 texans

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looking more and more like there is an opportunity for three LSC schools to make playoffs this year. Duluth and Bemidji both lost today now each has 3 losses. Winona and Augustana still have to play each other which will drop one of them to three losses and the other two loss team Sioux Falls will most likely lose to Minn St M. On top of that Dixie is down 2 TDS to Chadron in the 4th with Mines still on their schedule.

So, there is an opportunity for 2 more additional spots beside Tarleton whoever can finish strong. My money is on TAMUC to get the 2nd spot leaving ASU and ENM to battle for the 3rd spot. Presuming all only have two losses. We shall see how it unfolds.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                                Looking more and more like there is an opportunity for three LSC schools to make playoffs this year. Duluth and Bemidji both lost today now each has 3 losses. Winona and Augustana still have to play each other which will drop one of them to three losses and the other two loss team Sioux Falls will most likely lose to Minn St M. On top of that Dixie is down 2 TDS to Chadron in the 4th with Mines still on their schedule.

So, there is an opportunity for 2 more additional spots beside Tarleton whoever can finish strong. My money is on TAMUC to get the 2nd spot leaving ASU and ENM to battle for the 3rd spot. Presuming all only have two losses. We shall see how it unfolds.
                                Yea the NSIC beating each other up helps alot. ENMU, WT, and commerce cannot afford another loss, so today and the next three weeks is a playoff game, Angelo is the only bubble team with some cushion.

Edit: Dixie fell....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X