Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeTAMUC
    replied
    Very glad to hear that. Cant imagine what it's been like for him and his family.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Oh my goodness this is great news.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    The pain has lessened, rehab is making progress.
    Dr's said he might be able to go home in two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• BuffAlum06
    replied
    Yesterday's basketball game didn't feel right without him court side. I may have to call an official BOZO today in his absence.

Well wishes for strength and healing.

Leave a comment:

• Vulpes88
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    Update on BuffaloChip:

Still in the hospital fighting an infection. Has started rehab. Long road ahead. One step at a time.
    Long road, but he's got this. Nothing but positive thoughts from me.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Hey there is a road ahead! Please tell him that he is in my thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Update on BuffaloChip:

Still in the hospital fighting an infection. Has started rehab. Long road ahead. One step at a time.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Will it help with what's left of my knees??
    IF you have any cartilage left, get STEM CELL injection. BEST THING EVER. We have dozens of patients that are good as new with ZERO surgery. Best MD for this is Don Buford, MD in Dallas. EXCELLENT!!!! NO BETTER.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Sublingual drops. I recommend Hempworx 750 Full Spectrum Hemp Oil , five drops twice per day (every 12 hours). AMAZING.
    Will it help with what's left of my knees??

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Being a newbee to CBD oil - how is it administered??
    Sublingual drops. I recommend Hempworx 750 Full Spectrum Hemp Oil , five drops twice per day (every 12 hours). AMAZING.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Being a newbee to CBD oil - how is it administered??

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    Once the air hits the spine and the brain, you never know how either of those two pieces of your body are going to respond. Obviously with medical advances the outcomes are getting better, but I would say its at best a 50/50 shot of the surgery going well and you not having any other complications afterwards.

This is not directed at BuffaloChip at all...please go see a PT (no referral needed now) early on if you are having back/spine issues along with chronic pain.

Leave a comment:

• '89HOG
    replied
    I've had lower back pain for years and the best thing I did was to start seeing a chiropractor. She has massage therapists at her office and they do 30 minutes of massage therapy prior to my chiropractor's visit. She confirmed my suspicion... my pain is 99% muscle tension. However, she also said if I don't stretch and do some exercises to keep that area loose and strengthen my core, it will could cause curvature of the spine and could cause herniated disks. Guys, tension really is the silent killer. Even though I've started slacking a little on the core exercises, I still haven't been this pain-free in years.

Leave a comment:

• ASURAM2010
    replied
    Once the air hits the spine and the brain, you never know how either of those two pieces of your body are going to respond. Obviously with medical advances the outcomes are getting better, but I would say its at best a 50/50 shot of the surgery going well and you not having any other complications afterwards.

This is not directed at BuffaloChip at all...please go see a PT (no referral needed now) early on if you are having back/spine issues along with chronic pain.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I believe you are referring to a 360 fusion.
    sounds about right. It doesn't sound like fun for anybody.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X