Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NCAA regional playoff ranking polls will be coming out soon. Focus on those.

Comment

How about that 10 point tumble by NWM for losing to an unranked UNK team? Lincoln will feel the brunt of NWM's revenge. That one's gonna hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by TarletonStateTexan View Post
        Well, according to that poll Midwestern was ranked No. 18 in the preseason poll, too. And, look how their season has turned out. Agree though... Tarleton State should be ahead of Ouachita.
        May be the poll voters see it as who has Tarleton beaten. Midwestern has collapsed. TAMUC losing to Pueblo before Tarleton took a bit of the luster off of that win for Tarleton. HU has continued to beat teams, including at couple of 1-loss teams (one who is now ranked), so that looks like a quality win for Ouachita. Again, just some thoughts of how voters might be looking at it.

Just curious, on what basis would you rank Tarleton ahead of Ouachita?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

That's true, a lot of snowflakes in this conference have melted with my comments. No idea how anyone here puts up with Pops in comparison. Soft.

The poll is meaningless, they try to do a good job but someone will always cry about it. Same as whomever the first team left out of the playoffs each year will complain.
          You're asking for an azz kicking aren't you? One of these days Alice, one of these days.....BANG, ZING.

Comment

I'll include a blue ribbon though.
            Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

You're asking for an azz kicking aren't you? One of these days Alice, one of these days.....BANG, ZING.
              Uh Oh Turbo tongue you have done made the wrong man on the LSC board mad.. Pops is a bad bad boy !

Comment

Settle down Frances, you took the bait hook line and stinker.

Comment

Okay, you're #4 and Ouachita is #5. Happy? Yawn.
                  Haha, let them enjoy it, they wont have another meaningful season for at least a decade or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Settle down Frances, you took the bait hook line and stinker.
                    You lost your mind Rookie. Turbo and I have our own thing.....NEITHER of us TAKE the bait......we dangle it.....you just stick to your romper room tactics. You're good.

and....FYI....its...."Lighten up Frances".....Geeesshhh.....if you are gonna steal my material, get it RIGHT.

Comment

You lost your mind Rookie. Turbo and I have our own thing.....NEITHER of us TAKE the bait......we dangle it.....you just stick to your romper room tactics. You're good.

and....FYI....its...."Lighten up Frances".....Geeesshhh.....if you are gonna steal my material, get it RIGHT.
                      LMAO!!!! Your one of a kind Pops.

Comment

Lol. So good. 707.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

LMAO!!!! Your one of a kind Pops.
                          Who loves ya Baby?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Haha, let them enjoy it, they wont have another meaningful season for at least a decade or so.
                            Touche. They can have #3 then.

Comment

One of these days indeed. Hanging out in Austin tonight, should've brought my OU gear.

Comment

One of these days indeed. Hanging out in Austin tonight, should've brought my OU gear.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X