Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestion To TSU

The Lady Buffs VB team defeated Defending Regional Champion TSU 3 -1 in Tarlton tonight.

I suggest you become accustomed to this - D1 will be a long road - in all sports.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    The Lady Buffs VB team defeated Defending Regional Champion TSU 3 -1 in Tarlton tonight.

I suggest you become accustomed to this - D1 will be a long road - in all sports.
    You do realize that WT is next in line right?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

When pigs fly.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

When pigs fly.
        So after Tarleton knocks Kingsville around?

Comment

Let me be the first to say this... it was a volleyball game. lol

Comment

You do remember with Wt it's a case of "Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt"
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

So after Tarleton knocks Kingsville around?
              I was referring to when WT moves back to D1. Look at the original post!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I was referring to when WT moves back to D1. Look at the original post!
                I was referring to your"when pigs fly" comment

Comment

You do remember with Wt it's a case of "Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt"
                  If you are saying all of sports other than football are going to be fodder for larger D1 schools to feast on them no argument here.

As I’ve stated before, FCS schools have no business competing with P5 Conference schools. I liken it to 3A schools scheduling a 6A

Comment

Why will football not be fodder for larger DI schools?

Comment

If you are saying all of sports other than football are going to be fodder for larger D1 schools to feast on them no argument here.

As I’ve stated before, FCS schools have no business competing with P5 Conference schools. I liken it to 3A schools scheduling a 6A
                      Don’t tell that to Villanova, Georgetown, Dayton, Davidson, Butler, etc. basketball teams.

Comment

Originally posted by LSCfan1 View Post

Don’t tell that to Villanova, Georgetown, Dayton, Davidson, Butler, etc. basketball teams.
                        Fair point but this is referring to football. During the tournament anything can happen, and two of those schools have a respectable tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck1970 View Post
                          Why will football not be fodder for larger DI schools?
                          Because it doesn’t matter, FCS football has its championship game. All other sports are thrown in with the big schools for playoffs.

There are some exceptions as mentioned, but as a whole it’s not pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by LSCfan1 View Post

There is no such thing as FCS in anything but football.

Comment

Because it doesn’t matter, FCS football has its championship game. All other sports are thrown in with the big schools for playoffs.

There are some exceptions as mentioned, but as a whole it’s not pretty.
                              you might check out Stephen F. Austin volleyball. They are taking people to the wood shed. Swept Texas Tech.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X