Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. UT Peanut Butter beat ENeMa U.

Comment

Are you freakin' kidding me? They called a delay of game on the Hog defense because the LB called a play causing the OL to move.

Comment

TD Hogs
        44 to 30
        Looks like the Hogs will win one tonight.

Comment

Hogs punt to the WNM 3 yard line and WNM muffs it and the Hogs recover. Lopez takes it in to put the Hogs up 44-30 with 3:07 left in the game.

Comment

That's going to be a long and fun bus ride home!

Comment

Victory formation! Can't even remember the last time I typed those words.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                Are you freakin' kidding me? They called a delay of game on the Hog defense because the LB called a play causing the OL to move.
                Well, did he? If so it's the correct call. Not sure what the problem is.

Comment

Well this beats losing!!! Congrats to my Hogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I'm not sure. I know the DL shifted but I dont know if anyone yelled anything. I've never heard of a delay of game on the defense for making the OL move.

Comment

Congrats, to my Hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelina Alum View Post
                        Victory formation! Can't even remember the last time I typed those words.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Calling a play...no that's not right, intentionally mimicking a snap count I can see but hollering coverages or d line slants or otherwise should not be charged to the Defense. Heck in college if you jump into the endzone and get back fast enough if the line moves its false start I can't see how they flag even a sudden line shift.
                          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

I'm not sure. I know the DL shifted but I dont know if anyone yelled anything. I've never heard of a delay of game on the defense for making the OL move.
                            Did a D-Lineman touched or moved the ball before the snap?

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Calling a play...no that's not right, intentionally mimicking a snap count I can see but hollering coverages or d line slants or otherwise should not be charged to the Defense. Heck in college if you jump into the endzone and get back fast enough if the line moves its false start I can't see how they flag even a sudden line shift.
                              Sounds like it's not known what even happened so....

Comment

Way to go Lil PIGS!!!!!

I picked y'all in pick'ems, I just KNEW this was your week.

Have faith....it appears you are getting better each week.

So happy for y'all!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X