Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    We are learning how to play without Hightower. Edged out a very average Central Oklahoma team tonight.

ENMU up next - unless they have taken a step backward, Wt will be hard-pressed to win this one.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

At least ASU will not be a problem for you this year. New coach and no Marquita Daniels. I heard a lot of 1a high schools tried to pad their schedule by scheduling ASU
    Nice try - You can use your sand on your driveway.
    "D" is back & some really good transfers. One from Texas Tech who will be an impact player

Leave a comment:

• AngeloFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    Scoring is more balanced. Nix is shooting more which is a good thing. Dollar is a match-up problem for other teams. Soph. Ella Felkins has yet to see action, (injury)
    At 6-3 she is a backup post. Dollar has been getting time at post, however, she is undersized. The team defense is better. Without Lexy, we are a middle of the pack team.
    Cosgrove has been a surprise. Playing well at point. We still need someone to fill the leadership role on the court.
    At least ASU will not be a problem for you this year. New coach and no Marquita Daniels. I heard a lot of 1a high schools tried to pad their schedule by scheduling ASU

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Scoring is more balanced. Nix is shooting more which is a good thing. Dollar is a match-up problem for other teams. Soph. Ella Felkins has yet to see action, (injury)
    At 6-3 she is a backup post. Dollar has been getting time at post, however, she is undersized. The team defense is better. Without Lexy, we are a middle of the pack team.
    Cosgrove has been a surprise. Playing well at point. We still need someone to fill the leadership role on the court.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    It's a foot injury, the time frame is 6-8 Weeks. Someone will need to step up or it will be a disappointing season.

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied
    I heard she will be out 2 months. It it's that long, I hope she takes a medical redshirt and comes back next year. What a loss and I hate it for her.

Leave a comment:

• exbuff72
    replied
    wow. how long will she be out?

Leave a comment:

• WT_ALUM08
    replied
    Originally posted by exbuff72 View Post
    I have noticed in WT's box scores,that Lexy Hightower has not played in any of the games. Does anyone have any info?
    Im sure that's McBrooms fault to right?

Leave a comment:

• OldTimeBuffFan
    replied
    Injured

Leave a comment:

• exbuff72
    started a topic WT WBB

WT WBB

I have noticed in WT's box scores,that Lexy Hightower has not played in any of the games. Does anyone have any info?

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X