Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

There is no SOS for any Minn School and you have no idea how good they are or arent because you have absolutely nothing to compare them to. Why allow two team withs 3 losses into playoffs from one conference with no statistical data across the region? Absolutely grab bag picks nothing more nothing less.
    What evidence do you have for the other teams???

Comment

Is your goal to win your conference or to make the playoffs and win a National Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Thanks you are validating my point.

Comment

Is your goal to win your conference or to make the playoffs and win a National Championship?
          Win the nation championship.

How the hell does that have anything to do with my question?

Comment

I don't see what the big issue is. No team from the LSC that didn't make the playoffs has anything to complain about. Angelo at 8-3 had two opportunities to win a singular football game and didn't get it done. They have no complaint (and nobody from ASU or associated with ASU has complained about not making it) WT at 8-3 lost to 3 other LSC teams, two of which made the playoffs. They would be considered "4th" from the conference. Again, nobody really associated with WT is complaining about them not being in the playoffs.

Tarleton is in and the #2 seed, handle business and it won't matter if they are 2 or 7 seed. Commerce is in at 7 because they got beat by two other playoff teams while winning every other game they could.

Techster88 who would you remove and who would you add? I don't see a real error in the committee's decision. The ONLY thing you could possibly argue is seeding of 1 & 2, but even that is semantics at best.

Comment

Thanks you are validating my point.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                I don't see what the big issue is. No team from the LSC that didn't make the playoffs has anything to complain about. Angelo at 8-3 had two opportunities to win a singular football game and didn't get it done. They have no complaint (and nobody from ASU or associated with ASU has complained about not making it) WT at 8-3 lost to 3 other LSC teams, two of which made the playoffs. They would be considered "4th" from the conference. Again, nobody really associated with WT is complaining about them not being in the playoffs.

Tarleton is in and the #2 seed, handle business and it won't matter if they are 2 or 7 seed. Commerce is in at 7 because they got beat by two other playoff teams while winning every other game they could.

Techster88 who would you remove and who would you add? I don't see a real error in the committee's decision. The ONLY thing you could possibly argue is seeding of 1 & 2, but even that is semantics at best.
                This. This question has been completely ignored. It's just whining to whine at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Clear evidence in all of the OOC games the RMAC played. I mean, Mines beat Azusa so clearly we know they belong. Commerce lost to the only teams they played that made the playoffs, maybe we should replace them with Winona actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Clear evidence in all of the OOC games the RMAC played. I mean, Mines beat Azusa so clearly we know they belong. Commerce lost to the only teams they played that made the playoffs, maybe we should replace them with Winona actually.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X