Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I think if you go back and look, none of the people talking were commerce fans. But by all means, carry on

Comment

Congrats to Mankato on a big dubya. You certainly dominated today. Good luck moving forward.

Congrats to Commerce on a good '19 season. You certainly had a better year than many expected.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
            maybe the commerce coach needs to learn and teach a little discipline. Seeing commerce players complain after almost single play and then trash talk down 21 points was so sad it was almost comical.
            #5 will have the lasting memory of completely b!tching out and getting tossed from his final game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

#5 will have the lasting memory of completely b!tching out and getting tossed from his final game ever.
              Yeah, yeah, yeah. Time to think about Slippery Rock bro.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Time to think about Slippery Rock bro.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just got back home from the MSU basketball doubleheader. Haven't had a chance to look up stats or highlights.

Our defense was outstanding today. Gave up a TD that answered our opening scoring drive- then we fumbled a punt into the end zone for their 2nd TD, and they scored with 30 seconds to go for their third. Gunn had over a hundred yards rushing before half. Alex Goettl, who will be going to New York next week as the only D2 player up for the Campbell Award stepped in front of a throwback pass for a pick six. I was surprised by the number of stops that they got.

I talked to Coach Glo after the game. I heard him talking to the defense after the second TD that made it 14-7 for Commerce. He made them look him in the eye and said to leave it behind, that it was done with and there was nothing you could do about it except keep playing hard. They certainly did that.

Questions for Lions fans. Just before half, Commerce seemed to be running down the clock- almost scored on the pass deep into the end zone- but time ran out. Could have run another play since it was incomplete on third down if they hadn't wasted the time. Your QB had PLENTY of arm, even into the wind- that was a lost opportunity.
                        Next- that pick six was probably the turning point in the game. The coaches must have thought that they saw something that would work, but again, going into the wind that ball seemed to hang. I know if it works then people think it is a great call, but the success/failure ratio didn't seem to be high.

Glad to have that one in the win column. Enjoy it tonight and then get ready for Slippery Rock.
                        Last edited by laker; 12-07-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

So because commerce played a Mexican team, a team from the terrible GNAC and lost to Pueblo we suddenly know more about their team? Nobody here is content, this team is full of players with a ton of experience that expect to win it all.

Comment

Comment

I'm still laughing about the bushy bearded muscle coach dressed in shorts and a polo, I guess tough guys have to keep their reputation up. There was no doubt that he was a cold hombre.

Comment

So because commerce played a Mexican team, a team from the terrible GNAC and lost to Pueblo we suddenly know more about their team? Nobody here is content, this team is full of players with a ton of experience that expect to win it all.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X