X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUPops
    replied
    Re: Angelo making some changes...

Heard there was a major commit in recruiting. I can't personally vouch for the veracity of this information.

Anyone else hear about this?

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

GREAT games today by both ASU teams.

The Belles smacked it up on Commerce!! Great game.

The Rams whooped the Lions good. And they needed that win badly. The right time of the year to be stepping it up.

CONGRATS TO BOTH ON THE DUBYAS!!!

#ASU100

Leave a comment:

• ASURAM2010
    replied

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
    ASU at TSU had two real good games tonight. Both were decided at the buzzer.

Officials tried their best to screw up the men's game. At one point they were calling fouls on every possession.
    The men's game has absolutely no flow to it due to the amount of fouls being called, but I guess that is to be expected since both teams play a very physical style of defense. Both were very entertaining games.

Leave a comment:

• AngeloFan
    replied

ASU at TSU had two real good games tonight. Both were decided at the buzzer.

Officials tried their best to screw up the men's game. At one point they were calling fouls on every possession.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Nice to see the Belles pull this one out. It seems the 4th period fast breaks made the difference.

Was surprised to see the Lady Buffs drop to Midwestern. Yikes!

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    Hopefully it is a raucous gym with lots of students. Hopefully this time they don't do a "huge student bash" during the women's game like they did last week.
    A good crowd can really help.

Leave a comment:

• ASURAM2010
    replied

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Big games for ASU BB teams tomorrow vs Tarleton.

#GoRams
    #GoBelles
    Hopefully it is a raucous gym with lots of students. Hopefully this time they don't do a "huge student bash" during the women's game like they did last week.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Big games for ASU BB teams tomorrow vs Tarleton.

#GoRams
    #GoBelles

Leave a comment:

• ASURAM2010
    replied

Post Removed
    Last edited by ASURAM2010; 01-30-2019, 08:20 AM. Reason: Requested due to information

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

XXXXXXX
    Last edited by ASUPops; 01-30-2019, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AngeloFan
    replied

XXXXX
    Last edited by AngeloFan; 01-29-2019, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

XXXXXXX
    Last edited by ASUPops; 01-30-2019, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    As much as it pains me to say this, It appears ASU is moving in the right direction.
    ABSOLUTELY!!

#RamsGucciAF
    #ASU100
    #ThePlaceToBe

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied

As much as it pains me to say this, It appears ASU is moving in the right direction.

However, so are we - see you around.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Anyone hearing about new helmets at Angelo? If so, are they the new Vicis Zero1 helmets??

I am hearing rumors from players about some cool stuff like this. Not sure if it's just being discussed or actually happening. I bet recruits are getting excited about all this! I used to think it was ALL about the dubyas and facilities and that unis and helmets, etc...were not important to recruits, but PigskinLover was right. It's REAL important. Same as newer dorms and being in a bigger town with more amenities.

I know with all the different unis and different helmets & modern color combos, ASU stands out big time in the LSC. Nice to hear that tradition is keeping up with the times.

Man, put all this together with majority of ASU football all-time record breakers coming in the past 5 years or so, top defensive player in DII and a slew of offensive GOAT players and the program becomes very attractive. Combine that with all the academic progress/new programs......a BEST IN TEXAS and BEST IN DII on campus Sports Medicine facility......AND a President who is dedicated to the program like no other,, and Angelo becomes THE PLACE TO BE for recruits.#Gucci.

Sure have been HUGE, EXCITING changes at ASU in the past 9 years.....and MUCH MORE to come.

#RamsGucciAF
    #ASU100
    #ThePlaceToBe

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X