Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldbuff
    replied
    Another sweep for the Buffs over UTPB. 14-0 overall and 12-0 in LSC. Buffs can hit the baseball and pitching has been good. Coach V also has had the luxury of being able to get a look at a lot of players which should help as the season goes along. Toughest series to date coming up this weekend at home. Get out and watch them. Go Buffs!

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied
    Buffs sweep ENMU. 6-0 so far. Home next weekend vs Cameron. These guys have the potential to be really good.

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied
    Great start for 2022 for the Buffs. Outscored CSU-Pueblo and NM Highlands a combined 27-5. Both hitting & pitching were solid. Got some big boys in the lineup. Definitely worth watching.
    Last edited by oldbuff; 02-07-2022, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
    Buffs coaching staff were just named LSC Coaching Staff of the Year. Pitching staff had injuries and definitely the rest. Glad softball won the LSC...I just don't go to many games. Go to baseball. Go Buffs!!
    So, they didn't have normal pitching staff vs SEU's?

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied
    Buffs coaching staff were just named LSC Coaching Staff of the Year. Pitching staff had injuries and definitely the rest. Glad softball won the LSC...I just don't go to many games. Go to baseball. Go Buffs!!

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Angelo State is hosting. That was announced prior to the tournament.
    In that case maybe that is a positive. They can rest the pitching staff and get after it in the regionals.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    I would like to know as well. Had to be overconfidence. Whatever it was bye bye to hosting a regional if the announcement hasn't already happened.
    Angelo State is hosting. That was announced prior to the tournament.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied
    I would like to know as well. Had to be overconfidence. Whatever it was bye bye to hosting a regional if the announcement hasn't already happened.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

St. Eds sent their football team. I could tell by the scores.
    Hahaha.

Seriously....what happened?

I see all the WT alum (except for oldbuff)talking up the success of the women's softball team, but not discussing the MEN'S baseball team. which has been very good this season.

Just trying to figure out what happened in the LSC Championship Tournament.

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloChip
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

What in the world happened???? How did WT get destroyed like this? And by SEU???? Man, something caused the wheels to fall off.

I thought the Championship would be between WT and Angelo State.
    St. Eds sent their football team. I could tell by the scores.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
    LSC tourney starts today. Buffs at home vs SEU. Get out and support The Buffs!!
    What in the world happened???? How did WT get destroyed like this? And by SEU???? Man, something caused the wheels to fall off.

I thought the Championship would be between WT and Angelo State.
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied
    LSC tourney starts today. Buffs at home vs SEU. Get out and support The Buffs!!

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    For the full season, Angelo State is 34-6 .900
    WT is 31-5 .861

Should be an interesting tournament for the LSC Championship.

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied
    Buffs clinched LSC regular season championship with 14-1 win over SEU. 31-5 overall and 28-4 LSC. Will host and be #1 seed in the first round of LSC tourney next week.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Well, the Buffoons lucked out this weekend with TAMUK players having Covid. This now locks up the #1 seed for WT as the conference series will not be rescheduled. Hmmmm.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X