Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all spring football practices cancelled?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are all spring football practices cancelled?

    Wondering if all spring football practices have been cancelled or are some schools still practicing.

  • #2
    I haven't heard one way or another about commerce

    Comment


    • #3
      Last we were told, WT would resume spring practice after spring break. Personally, I think it's just a matter of time before all University classes and activities are shut down for the rest of this semester. Especially after the new CDC recommendations

      Comment


      • #4
        It is my understanding that all NCAA sports activities are suspended.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          It is my understanding that all NCAA sports activities are suspended.
          My understanding is that the NCAA cancelled all winter and spring championships, and the LSC and other conferences cancelled all spring competition (games, tournaments, etc.). I might not be up to date though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LSCFBFAN View Post

            My understanding is that the NCAA cancelled all winter and spring championships, and the LSC and other conferences cancelled all spring competition (games, tournaments, etc.). I might not be up to date though.
            I believe Spring sports has been suspended by NCAA until 3/30......However, I THINK practices are decided institutionally.

            I really think everything is up in the air at this point. Who knows what tomorrow holds.
            Last edited by ASUPops; 03-16-2020, 07:25 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              I believe Spring sports has bern suspended by NCAA until 3/30......However, I THINK practices are decided institutionally.

              I really think everything is up in the air at this point. Who knows what tomorrow holds.
              Yes, most of what happens on individual campuses is institutionally driven. I will see what I can find out tomorrow.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

                Yes, most of what happens on individual campuses is institutionally driven. I will see what I can find out tomorrow.
                Any news?

                Comment


                • #9
                  With everything being cancelled because of fears of liability I find it hard to believe TAMUC would hold practices.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LionFan View Post

                    Any news?
                    I havent even seen anyone on campus to ask yet.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Things haven’t been this bad since I helped my neighbor Jack off his horse.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        At this point will sports come back anytime soon? Seems like we keep isolating more.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                          At this point will sports come back anytime soon? Seems like we keep isolating more.
                          Hoping for a July 4th start date for MLB. If that happens everything will fall in place.
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

                          Comment

                          Ad3

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X