Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think About It

It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions", you guys.
    In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
    What was up with all that toilet paper?
    It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing", you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.
    In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.
    But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms". Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air.
    There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.
    It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.
    Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.
    How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!
    What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.
    What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.
    You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine.
    To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
    You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.
    If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions", you guys.
    In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
    What was up with all that toilet paper?
    It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing", you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.
    In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.
    But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms". Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air.
    There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.
    It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.
    Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.
    How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!
    What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.
    What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.
    You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine.
    To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
    You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.
    If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.
    Spot on!!! Great post. Vote Democrat so we can hurriedly become the next Venezuela or Russia. Soak up the propaganda and call people names and shame them when they disagree or even think about questioning the propaganda. People need to wake up and start using their head for something besides just a hat rack. Unconstitutional to have to wear a mask unless you are going onto someone else properly and they require it. When did elected officials become the law of the land without any laws passing at the local state or federal level? Of course, the lackeys with no credibility aka media spew the propaganda 24/7 for the sheeples To follow.

A government big enough to give you what you want is also strong enough to take everything you have. Gerald Ford

Comment

Neither of you have a freaking clue. *eye-roll*

Don't talk the talk until you walk the walk.

I invite both of you to join me and spend a week on the frontline fighting this WAR, then lets hear what you have to say. Because right now, you sound like old followers of Jimmy "The Kool-aid King" Jones.

Comment

Yeah, it is just a mask, pretty soon a business might mandate that everybody wear shirts and shoes too.
        Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
          Yeah, it is just a mask, pretty soon a business might mandate that everybody wear shirts and shoes too.
          The horror!! You might have to also wear a seat belt, drive the speed limit, or go through a full body scan to get on a plane, or take your shoes off, or get shots before attending school. The humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            Neither of you have a freaking clue. *eye-roll*

Don't talk the talk until you walk the walk.

I invite both of you to join me and spend a week on the frontline fighting this WAR, then lets hear what you have to say. Because right now, you sound like old followers of Jimmy "The Kool-aid King" Jones.

Comment

The question becomes, "Where do you draw the line?" For the record, I have a wife and a daughter with a compromised immune system, I wear a mask. Is it a stretch to consider that the FAA might require proof of being vaccinated to fly?? When do we stop surrendering personal liberty for the "common good?" We are being controlled at an unprecedented level.

I understand the threat is real. As a Registered Financial Consultant, I have processed two death claims due to the virus. One of the claims had no underlining health conditions. As of now, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Just additional regulations to follow and the uneven application of those regulations. I do know that I am getting really close to my line in the sand.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Dude....H1N1 is the Swine Flu....been around since 1919. H4 AIV (avian influenza virus) is a seasonal flu virus. Which are you trying to refer to???

Comment

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Dude....H1N1 is the Swine Flu....been around since 1919. H4 AIV (avian influenza virus) is a seasonal flu virus. Which are you trying to refer to???
                    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53218704

Obviously, by your response this is new news for you. Not sure if China is too overcrowded or lack sanitary conditions. Seems a lot of disease comes out of this country.

Comment

Like I told someone recently, I don't care if it's the common cold or the instant-death-disease (IDD-10T), I don't want to get sick - so I'mma keep doing my thing to prevent that from happening.

I'll also be the first in line to get a vaccine. It's not a microchip, or whatever the tinfoil hats are peddling these days.

Comment

A lot of folks wore masks at the George Floyd protests. Not so much at the Haircut ones. They did bring guns though - I can't imagine being that fragile but to each their own I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
                          How dare society have rules that apply to all of us to prevent anarchy and to promote quality living standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53218704

Obviously, by your response this is new news for you. Not sure if China is too overcrowded or lack sanitary conditions. Seems a lot of disease comes out of this country.
                            Not news at all. Reread your own article. 707.

Its another strain of H1N1 = Swine Flu. This is not "new news".

You called it "H4 Swine virus". NO SUCH THING.

Listen guy, I know you read and like to research the "internet". Majority of what's on the internet is INACCURATE. I also know many, many, many "internet doctors" who got their degree reading articles on the internet, "researching" the internet, watching Dr Oz, or watching youtube. TRUST me, I deal with "internet medical geniuses" ALL DAY.

I am on lunch break and can not educate or explain every inaccuracy posted on this board. Sometimes I just have to give in.

So, I give!

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                              Like I told someone recently, I don't care if it's the common cold or the instant-death-disease (IDD-10T), I don't want to get sick - so I'mma keep doing my thing to prevent that from happening.

I'll also be the first in line to get a vaccine. It's not a microchip, or whatever the tinfoil hats are peddling these days.
                              I do believe you might be educated! THANK GOD!

Great post.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X