Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14-0 WT with over 9 minutes left in the first quarter.

Comment

I agree the W.A.O. was a great sign of unity and a good way to make a statement. Bold and classy at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

The video is great! On my laptop the sound was weak, so I moved it to my big tv.

I liked the "We Are One" prelude.

7-0 WT after a defensive stand and 2 offensive plays.
        I am also watching on the "big tv". Makes me happy to see my team.

Comment

Man WTs Oline looks massive

Comment

OPSU had a nice 5+ minute drive, but no points. WT goes on a long drive but fumbles on the 3.

Comment

OPSU punts from near the end zone. The punt was partially blocked but a holding penalty was added to the play. While the time had expired, according to the announcers, the "gun" had not been fired to end the quarter, so Gerber threw a TD pass without any time used. 21-0 at the end of Q1. Over 250 yards total offense for WT in the first quarter.

Comment

Not a bad stream. They are doing pretty good
                D2 Naked Co-ed Football - the only way to go.

Comment

28-0 on a short Prince Ugwu run. Each extra point has been kicked by a different player.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                    Man WTs Oline looks massive
                    Yes, I mentioned in a post recently, the O-line is massive. They have played 2 groups and there is no drop off in size

Comment

Palacios replaces Gerber at QB to no avail. Punt. OPSU gets a scoring drive, 28-7. Arreola replaces Palacios, who throws a bomb to Sojka, who spikes the ball after he scores. 35-7 WT. Penalty will be stepped off on the kickoff.

Comment

End of half, WT up 35-7. I agree with Hughes that play got sloppy in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Anyone else keep losing the stream? It goes fir about 10 sec then stops. Was fine the whole 1st half. I guess $10 only gets you the 1st half....

Comment

well so much for a good stream. The stream froze and told me to refresh. I did and it says there was no purchase history and i have to pay again
                            D2 Naked Co-ed Football - the only way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tamaraw View Post
                              Anyone else keep losing the stream? It goes fir about 10 sec then stops. Was fine the whole 1st half. I guess $10 only gets you the 1st half....
                              Yes! I am going to request a refund.

Comment

I see Gonzalez made a FG, matching his success for all last year. It was 20 yards, which is the same distance for an extra point. Do you think they told him?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X