Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D614G Coronavirus Mutating

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...t-15386157.php

Nope, it isnt. Europe is in the middle of a big resurgence of infections right now and supposedly they did everything right that we did wrong. Did not matter, will not matter until there is a vaccine. Every time places try to open up the virus will be back and spreading.

Comment

For the longest time I supported quarantining but I am long over it. Businesses need to open back up and life get back to normal. At this stage I think most peeps have already been exposed. My girlfriends kiddo has been back to school campus for over 6 weeks in the Houston area and not one case of covid reported since reopening.

Comment

Thank you, CHINA. Let's remember where this all came from.

Comment

Lol. Nvm.
          Last edited by Turbonium; 09-26-2020, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
            For the longest time I supported quarantining but I am long over it. Businesses need to open back up and life get back to normal. At this stage I think most peeps have already been exposed. My girlfriends kiddo has been back to school campus for over 6 weeks in the Houston area and not one case of covid reported since reopening.
            Nvm, no longer worth it.
            Last edited by Turbonium; 09-26-2020, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Comment

Not long ago you stated the opposite. Stated how doctors, scientists, and healthcare workers were crazy and we didn't know what we were talking about. NOW....you believe us and are giving YOUR predictions....which is EXACTLY what I argued 3 months ago. *CONFUSED LOOK*

I like you bro, but you are a nut. 707070707

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Not long ago you stated the opposite. Stated how doctors, scientists, and healthcare workers were crazy and we didn't know what we were talking about. NOW....you believe us and are giving YOUR predictions....which is EXACTLY what I argued 3 months ago. *CONFUSED LOOK*

I like you bro, but you are a nut. 707070707

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X