X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techster88
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

What happens then? I am SOOO over this, but as you say, going to be interesting when things ramp up.

I AM NOT looking forward to late fall & winter.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    Each day now seems like I look on ESPN and another NFL or college team has multiple players contracting covid and postponing games. Will be interesting in the next few weeks if this ramps up and causes widespread cancellations.
    What happens then? I am SOOO over this, but as you say, going to be interesting when things ramp up.

I AM NOT looking forward to late fall & winter.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied
    Each day now seems like I look on ESPN and another NFL or college team has multiple players contracting covid and postponing games. Will be interesting in the next few weeks if this ramps up and causes widespread cancellations.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I assume you couldn't care less ;)

Laughing at someone who thinks he knows more than anyone about everything has nothing to do with politics. I've never voted for a Democrat in a presidential election. Don't take me being a smart ass as anything other than me simply being a smart ass.
    Well, we agree on something! ;) 7070707

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I suggest listening to a toad croak would be more useful than listening to those idiots.
    Actually, this was much more intelligent and entertaining!

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Because, I have heard the same exact nonsensical, political gobbledygook from Rachel Maddow. Washington Post, New York Times, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Biden, Harris, et.al

And, FYI, professionally speaking, I could care less about the opinions of epidemiologists vs world leading virologists when it comes to SARS-CoV-2.
    I suggest listening to a toad croak would be more useful than listening to those idiots.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Because, I have heard the same exact nonsensical, political gobbledygook from Rachel Maddow. Washington Post, New York Times, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Biden, Harris, et.al

And, FYI, professionally speaking, I could care less about the opinions of epidemiologists vs world leading virologists when it comes to SARS-CoV-2.
    I assume you couldn't care less ;)

Laughing at someone who thinks he knows more than anyone about everything has nothing to do with politics. I've never voted for a Democrat in a presidential election. Don't take me being a smart ass as anything other than me simply being a smart ass.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Why is this political? It's simply taking the words of one politician and laughing at them. I'll do the same when any politician, left or right, thinks they know more than leading epidemiologists. Just makes me laugh.

Last edited by ASUPops; 10-12-2020, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

Thought you said you were apolitical??

This post sounds like a left-wing, snowflake, NUT!

*CONFUSED*
    Why is this political? It's simply taking the words of one politician and laughing at them. I'll do the same when any politician, left or right, thinks they know more than leading epidemiologists. Just makes me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Leadership means a lot, be it of a football team or of a country. My response, however, is simply showing how obtuse it is to try and blame China for this when the world is now all connected. The vaccine will not be here before flu season, nor before the election, much like we won't have x amount of N95 masks by then. All show, no go. It seems show is enough for many.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Fake news, Trump said he can't spread it or get it again and we all know he's smarter than any scientist.
    *SEE PREVIOUS RESPONSE*

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Thanks for purposefully downplaying this, Trump. More thanks for admitting to doing so. Let's at least blame those we control.
    Thought you said you were apolitical??

This post sounds like a left-wing, snowflake, NUT!

*CONFUSED*

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Excellent post!

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Thanks for purposefully downplaying this, Trump. More thanks for admitting to doing so. Let's at least blame those we control.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

THANK YOU CHINA!!!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X