Clear All

• basketball tourney

Heres a link for live video. WT is playing at 6 Central tonight:

https://www.ncaa.com/game/basketball...orthwest-mo-st

Re: basketball tourney

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Heres a link for live video. WT is playing at 6 Central tonight:

https://www.ncaa.com/game/basketball...orthwest-mo-st
    Thanks. I'm at work and can't check right now, but is there an NCAA app on the Roku? I've gotten used to watching on the LSC app after y'all told me about it.

WT will their hands full with the home crowd and a team that has played well as of late. Hope they bring their A game

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
      Thanks. I'm at work and can't check right now, but is there an NCAA app on the Roku? I've gotten used to watching on the LSC app after y'all told me about it.

WT will their hands full with the home crowd and a team that has played well as of late. Hope they bring their A game
      I know that they do on apple devices. Not sure about Roku.

Comment

]

Comment

If you have chromecast you can use that also to send it from your laptop to TV. I do that often.

Comment

I ended up hooking my laptop up to a tv. Good season for WT. That crowd was something else, dang good atmosphere.

Comment

I ended up hooking my laptop up to a tv. Good season for WT. That crowd was something else, dang good atmosphere.
              I don't think I've watched a WT mens basketball game since I was a student. Looks like I picked the wrong one to watch. Stein is a hell of a player, he enjoyed all those fouls - did he ever miss a free throw?

Good luck to the Screaming Eagles the rest of the way.

Comment

Looked like SIUgot every dang rebound. That plus a bad shooting night from 3 doomed WT. Tell you what though, I'm not looking forward to those WT guards running us into the ground for the next 3 years.

Comment

Looked like SIUgot every dang rebound. That plus a bad shooting night from 3 doomed WT. Tell you what though, I'm not looking forward to those WT guards running us into the ground for the next 3 years.
                  Gonna need to find a couple big men to replace Quaid. It may be hard to replicate the success for a couple years. I hope he gets at least one big man as a transfer.

Commerce have a good core returning?

Comment

Gonna need to find a couple big men to replace Quaid. It may be hard to replicate the success for a couple years. I hope he gets at least one big man as a transfer.

Commerce have a good core returning?
                    We are losing both starting guards & 2 starting forwards. No idea what it will be like next year.

Comment

There is an LSC app available for Roku.....that's how we watched the Regional Final last Tuesday.

Comment

We are losing both starting guards & 2 starting forwards. No idea what it will be like next year.
                        Next year may be a toss up for the conference title. I still think St Edwards will be the favorite even if it is a tougher road for them

Comment

I just got in about 30 minutes ago. It was a 15 hour drive from Evansville.

I've heard the WT men will be loaded next year. Quaid, Gach, and Hall will be very ably replaced. Brown and his Crew will make it happen.
                          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 03-28-2019, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Next year may be a toss up for the conference title. I still think St Edwards will be the favorite even if it is a tougher road for them
                            I'll give 2 to 1 odds right now, WT wins the LSC next year. Back to back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                              I'll give 2 to 1 odds right now, WT wins the LSC next year. Back to back to back.
                              Obviously you have info I don't haha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X